(027.) welcome home

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑

₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 . . ! ₊ ° ˑ ✧・˚
❝ you say that like i'm some sort of monster.. ❞ ˚₊‧ ⊹

KATHERINE AND GEORGE went to the hospital to accompany nathan

KATHERINE AND GEORGE went to the hospital to accompany nathan. cole and alex were locked up in there rooms because who knew what would happen without their parents supervision. the others who finished their suspension went to school.

katherine let me stay home to look over parker, jordan, and benny, whom i didn't talk to as much. so i considered this, bonding.

"hi guys," i smile as i step into the living room where the the younger ones were. they all sat around the tv.

they just looked up at me for a second and their attention went back to the screen.

i sigh beginning to turn away, "i guess nobody wants to bake cookies."

that caught their attention and in a blink of an eye, all three of them rushed over to the kitchen.

"i need two of you guys to make nathan a card, we're gonna help set up a surprise party." i nod my head and they understood.

"i want to make the card!" parker offered, her blonde braids flew as she rushed to the storage closet.

"me too." jordan followed his sister.

"okay benny," i look at the little one, "you wanna help me bake some cookies?"

he gives me a little nod and the four of us begin to create a great welcome home party.

i filled up 2 glasses with water and set it down on the table for jordan and parker also keeping a roll of paper towels beside it just in case 'cause you never know, its the walters.

jordan and parker come back carrying a crate filled to the brim with art supplies. from pipe cleaners to pom poms to oil pastels, they only ended up using purple and yellow paint.