Homecoming Part 4(last part)

Recap

Then he did something I was not expecting him to do... He....

Kenzies POV

Jacob KISSED ME!! Omg!! My first kiss is with Jacob!! Yay! His lips are so soft, and plum and so delicious!. I could just kiss him all day! I wonder if he feels the same way.

Jacobs POV

I'm so glad she said yes, I wouldve been so embarrassed, and humiliated.

She was smiling so hard I couldn't take it anymore!. I had to see what he lips taste like so I kissed her!

It caught her off guard at first then she started to kiss me back.

Her lips are so soft, and plump and they are just ugh! Words can't even describe how I'm feeling rn!! I had my first kiss with her like I always wanted!

I wonder if she feels the same??

********************************

*skip to homecoming dance night*

Kenzies POV

Tonight is the night!! I'm so excited! I'm really happy he asked me instead of me saying yes to the captain of the chess club and I was not about to go to the dance with a nerd. Not when I'm popular... That's a no no when it comes to popularity.

Anyway, I'm getting ready with Layla and she looks gorgeous!! (Pic above or on the side if their make up, hair, dresses, and shoes, oh and jewelry)

And I just look normal."gasp! Kenzie you look drop dead gorgeous! Im so jealous!" Layla said. "Are you kidding me! Layla you look like a movie star! I'm the one who should be jealous!" We both started laughing.

Soon we hear a horn, that means our dates are here, it turns out Layla broke up with Justin and now she's with Austin, not that I'm complaining they make such an adorable couple.

After, countless pictures that my mom had to take, because this is a memorable moment when I'm pretty sure I'll get the moment again. We finally made to the limo that Jacob rented for us. Then we left to the dance....

A/N:: hey guys this chapter is somewhat long and also short so im gonna continue it in another chapter. Sorry that there is so many chapters on homecoming, and this story might be boring and you don't want to read it anymore that's fine I was planning on deleting it soon, because honestly I don't know where I'm going with this book. Comment if I should delete it. Vote if I should keep it. Thanks love you guys!

-Kayla