part, 1

The previous Friday, the Principal of the School announced to us that we will go on a Christmas trip to an island that his mother does not know, we will stay in a hotel on the island, you say never, I will go alone because I have nothing better to do.  be done in two weeks and we will stay for a week when they have passed
Two weeks later.  As soon as we arrived, the buses were waiting for us, we hurriedly boarded to catch the plane, Kyriakos, who is afraid of airplanes, didn't come, only Herakles came, we sat in the same seat, I read a book about thorns, Christ, it's a very good book, Herakles because he doesn't like books, he came with me  his phone video games.  When I tried to turn the page, the plane shook so hard that I dropped the book, we got off the plane and from the plane a bus was waiting for us, I got on the bus and I was looking from the window, but I noticed something strange, a knife-shaped couch, I didn't have time to see it better.  like Hercules, I put it in my pocket to show it again.
Hey Hercules, mercy, it's a very clumsy end to everyone I stayed, yes, after an hour, the bus dropped us off at the hotel where we were going to stay, it was very old, the receptionist divided us into rooms, she put me together with my enemy, Kateri, a very bad person  half of him black and half of me we went to the diethintria to have sex but Distichos says that if we stay together in the end we will kiss.  I don't care about anything after all this, I went for Christmas presents, I didn't have a lot of things, three, four stores, Bika in everything, but I didn't buy a lot of things, a pira scarf, but in the last store, Ida, that necklace with the knife, but in a bracelet, I bought it because something  inside me it says that something strange happened with this symbol.  When I got there I felt as if someone was watching me, I took the rest and I came out of Ida with my friend Kitazi and when he realized that Ida ran and I chased him until we were tired, we sat on the rock but the friend went to the caveF: cruise you knew that ear i cave fiber cursed .

K: Where did you hear that?

F: the people of the island say that a little girl lived in the ear of a cave, but during the war that took place, soldiers came in and abused her, and in the end she died.  They say that after that the soldiers disappeared and no one has seen them again.

K: I was curious, I wanted Bo inside and Bika came and the friend because he also wanted to see what was inside. It was very dark. I took the lens to see better.  until we got to the end, a palace was painted on the wall and in the middle of the palace two pieces in the shape of a small sword were missing and slowly the necklace and the bracelet we put them in the right place and suddenly a statue of an owl appeared after a while the statue disintegrated and  then the broken pieces were building a staircase towards us we stepped on the stairs and we did a few doubles my heart was beating much stronger I was not talking I was just looking at the result and from there I was shaking with fear and when we finished the stairs the staircase disappeared and the  the lens broke but suddenly they opened.  And at the same time, a very old man with the generation and wrinkles of Fenodusan was waiting for us.

R: for you little boys know that when you come out into the normal world you will change bodies.

F: and when will we go home without changing bodies.

R: nobody knows.

K: it has no filter.

R: no but let's Sistithume I'm Ronk Malfon I'm your teacher.