16• 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼

Dated: 3rd June, 2024
Word Count: 3k+
Target: 40+ votes and comments

Fuck it. You people don't complete it anyways.

Any how, of the target isn't completed, then you'll have to bid bye to the book. I'm not fucking sitting here and putting efforts for you people to not even comment and vote.

16 | Kisses And Misses |

Ridhit:

"EarthCon project?" I stood there in the meeting room, with my hands tucked in and eyes flaring at every person present there. "I asked for it like, a week ago. So there's this one day we aren't present the office fucking doesn't functions?" I roared, as every soul present shivered. They lowered their gaze, to which I rolled my eyes and groaned before banging the table resulting in a loud noise. "That is it, you have today's time. By this evening I need it in front of me. And if you cannot, start searching for another job."

"Sir, please give us a couple of days. Entire project will be presented." Some employee muttered.

I snapped to him, my eyes digging holes in him, "I did, Mister. But you all chose to roam around and gossip. Am I right or am I right?" Every eye was stuck on the ground except for one confused one. "I see, everyone here is more interested in what's going on in my life rather than the office. If so, then FUCKING LEAVE!" I was infuriated. They forget that this is my office and I am aware of every step and every breath of each employee here.

"Rid...sir." Urvi started but immediately fell silent as my gaze came up to her. Probably understood that this is definitely not a place for me to take preacher's lessons.

"Today's day. Or else search for another job. DISMISS!" They started exiting, except for, of course, one soul. She stood up towards me, while I spoke, "Please Luna. I didn’t overreact." It came out as a snap, unexpectedly.

"I know." She breathed out.

I exhaled in frustration and rubbed my palms over my face, "I'm sorry. Just..."

She immediately nodded in a no and stepped towards me, "It's okay."

"No! Just...don't let me speak like that to you. Ever." She is the last person I want to hurt right now. I give a damn about anyone else exiting or entering but her. "Punch me, slap me, kill me. Don't let me use that tone."

She giggled, "As if I can." I raised my eyebrows, "I mean. You're such a tall, huge lion. I'm literally like an ant in front of you."

"Yeah, the ant that manages to control this lion on the tip of her fingers." I murmured, looking here and there.

"What?" Oh, she didn't hear. Thank God.

"Nothing. Get free sooner today. We have a ball to attend, remember."

"Yep! But Ridhit, just.." She looked at my questioning gaze, "Please wear something..good."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, like a human. With colours and not just black."

I smiled sarcastically, "Then why don't you pick something for me?" She nodded thoughtfully, as we exited the room and replied, "I'm thinking that too. At least you'll look fine to stand by me." She waved her hands and moved ahead giggling. I stood there, chuckling at the retreating figure.

Kya ladki hai yeh

I shook my head and made my way into my cabin only to be welcomed by weird confused gazes on my path. How do you expect them to react when you see your boss angry at one moment and chuckling at another. She's spoiling my damn reputation. I entered my cabin only to see, "Hello brother?"