Henry's p.o.v. - window escape

I pulled away from charlotte then noticed something on charlottes neck. Hesitant I asked her what it was. She looked nervous and wouldnt look at my face. Her eyes were fixed on the ground. "Char what is it." I said hoping for a reply this time. "Um... its a uh...." she spoke out before I interrupted her. "Just tell me. Its ok." I said hoping to reassure her. "Its a.....hickie." she said sounding embarrassed. "Oh... um. Did I uh do that." I said with my cheeks burning bright red. "Uh.... yah." She said starting to blush also. At that point I didnt know what to say. We sat in silence for about two minutes the charlotte spoke. "We gotta fix this. I dont want to go any longer with this awkwardness. Its driving me crazy. I just cant deal wi- I cut her off by pulling her body in close to me and I kissed her. I couldnt help it. She pulled my neck in tighter kissing back. That was unexpected but im not complaining. She pushed me away looking worried. "No, we cant be doing this. Henry I dont want to make things worse." She said staring down at her hands. I lifted her face up to look at me. " charlotte. Cant we just risk it for once instead of playing it safe. I really like you and its hard knowing you like me too and not being able to have you." I said blushing hardcore. She looked at me like she was upset. "You would wanna risk our friendship? Henry I cant do it. I just cant.I.. have to go." She said standing up and walking to the window. "Charlotte, can we just talk for a minute? Please." I said trying to stop her from leaving. She threw me my car keys. "I have to get home." She said then left before I could say another word to her.

A/N oh the drama. Hope you enjoyed!!