Am I Okay?

We arrive to the fabric store in good timing. B takes me inside by hand and my mind is blown by the amount of fabrics lining the walls and counters.

"Okay, first thing in order is to narrow down our options to five choices" B says with her hands on her hip.

I can feel my eyes widen, "Five choices?? I can see over a hundred in here easily."

B let out a snort, "Well good thing you have a pro with you today to help."

"Oh really? Where are they?" I playfully ask.

I move over quickly before she has time to swat me.

"Keep playing and I'll leave you to your own devices."

"No Master, I'm sorry. Please teach me your ways." I beg her.

She roll her eyes but I could see the smile forming on her face, "Very well, now I know I said we have to choose between five choices but I kinda already have some pieces in mind."

She walks over to the wall that has the fabric inside of different containers.
There is a piece for example on front of each container so consumers can know what's inside before messing around.

"Okay over here is where most of my ideas is. I'm thinking maybe Lace, Silk, Satin, Velvet or Georgette." She points to each container as she starts labeling them off to me.

Which in the end, still didn't make a difference to me. I walk over and feel the textures of each fabric but I couldn't really distinguish which ones I want.

Maybe if it was already made into a dress it would be easier but right now, in it's natural state, it's not doing anything for me.

"How about this" I start, "You said I need three dresses, correct?"

"Yes"

"Then, just make whatever your heart desires and I'll wear it" I told her simply.

"What?? Nagi are you sure? This is your wedding. A major lifestyle experience. Have you ever had an idea of what your wedding dress would be like?" She ask me incredulous.

"No" she turn and look at me, "Seriously I haven't. I always dream about my cafe and my future menu. Having a significant other with me never really took time to root into my mind. I guess because since I was a teenager I've seen my grandmother make movements by herself. I mean I know my grandfather and her were true soulmates but he was taken from her way too soon and I saw how she lost a part of herself that she could never get back. I think subconsciously I block myself in fear of lost."

B nods her head while examining the fabrics, "Actually, that is understandable. You have experience a lot of lost in your life. It makes sense that your mind started to protect you in that way."

She pulls out some of the fabric that's called, "Velvet" and lay it against my skin. She nods her head silently before proceeding to Lace and doing the same procedure.

"Well if you are giving me creative control, trust me when I'll say that I'm gonna to make it so your new husband won't be able to keep his hands off you" she says with a wicked smile.

I feel my blood freeze.

I never had a sexual relationship.

None of the of the guys I use to date made me feel comfortable enough to give myself over in that way.

"B, I'm a virgin" I stated to her.

She drop the piece of fabric that she was examining and gave me a wide eye look, "Seriously, well I mean I guess it's not really all that surprising."