Crazy hot chocolate man

I open up my blue orbs and gaze at my room, I throw my blonde hair in a messy bun because I'm not like other girls and I stride over to my door, on my tiptoes as im so small and petite I can't reach the handle as I open the door a man in a purple tailored velvet trench coat holding a bunch of chocolate bars is singing about how you've never had any chocolate like his before.

I feel drawn to him, so I go and investigate I'm amazed by his dancing, so I'm locked in place as our eyes meet I feel lost in his eyes, his dark hair and his pale skin completely engulf me whole the way his hair falls neatly to the sides of his skull, I recognise him from somewhere. . . 

hmm. is that. . . timothee chalamet? ? dressed as. . . willy Wonka? ? Why is he here? is he filming a new movie? this is making me go insane, I don't know how to feel. . . I don't know if im turned on or if I want to stick glass in my eyes all I know is that the guy who is standing before me would be great in bed, he's slender and he would be a great person to share my little petite body with. . 

I'm getting ahead of myself, I should speak to him "CUT! " someone I can only assume is the director yells Pulling me out of my daydream

he picks up his coffee from Starbucks, and then he locks eyes with me again and smiles

"And who might this cute little lady be"

"O-oh I-I'm Y/N, it-it's um great to meet you"

"pleasure to meet you too, y/n" he passes me a note with a phone number on it, and I feel my cheeks going tomato red.  "t-thank y-you, si-"
"Timothée, y/n"

later that evening, I see my phone pop up with a message.

"hey, y/n, it's timothée."

stunned, I respond with not a hello, or a hi, I respond with my address and tell him to come over, for proof it's actually him.

10 minutes pass and then I hear something knocking on my door I go over and open it and there he is towering over me like the hottie he is, Timothée, standing at my door, with an anticipating smile and a huge bouquet of flowers in hand

"Hey," I say "Hey," he says back "I brought this bouquet" he hands it to me

I giggle, "Thank you, sexy"

"I mean I wouldn't mind" he fires back, with a smile. I bite my lip 🫦 in attraction

he smiles and invites himself in, "Nice place you have going on here, y/n"

"Hehe" I giggle "Thanks 🤭"

he looks at the shower, anticipating the feeling of me and the water combined, I can tell as he is blushing profusely.

"you okay there?" I snap him out of his little fantasy and I feel like im going to burst 💦😩

I take note of this and lead him to the bedroom I drag him to my room and lay on my bed in anticipation I throw my clothes off, leaving me completely exposed to the brunette in front of me He bites his lips hornily 🫦

he whips his tracksuit off and exposes his 11 incher "Time to have a good time, y/n grant"
I feel flushed like I'm floating downwards with my feet sinking into the bed until I feel something sink into me...

END OF PART 1