Mystery Music Man

As soon as the door closes and the shower water turns on I feel a hand around my neck I try to yell for Timmy but I feel another hand go over my mouth. I feel as though I can't move I try to fight back but because of Timmy's dick, I can't move without being sore, soon enough I'm whisked away into his van. Something hard and heavy hits me over the head and I get knocked out cold.

About half an hour later I come round, I wake up and find myself tied to a chair, in the distance I can vaguely hear a song I recognise it as, as it was by Harry Styles it's playing in the background on loop. Someone comes into view and puts a microphone in front of me and he says "I'm Harry Styles, now sing. . . until I say STOP. " "What? " I say in utter disbelief "You heard me, I said sing."

I begin to sing "Answer the phone 'Harry, you're no good alone, why are you sittin' at home on the floor? What kind of pills are you on? '"

"I need to take a call" the northerner utters. I'm still sitting there singing 🙄.

From the back of the garage, a plank is knocked down, followed by 8 police officers.

"I'm here y/n"

"Timmy Wimmy! you came! "

"Im here, y/n! I'm here for you! "

Mr Styles walks back into the garage, staring deeply into my eyes.

"I've always loved you, y/n. ever since I saw you that day at my sister's wedding getting it on with my brother, I've loved you ever since I don't know why I thought kidnapping was the route to go down but your singing is just so beautiful i-"

he falls to the floor with a crash, as the police go and aid him

"So much for a sad story, aye y/n"

"for real, I just got kidnapped mid-aftercare," Timothée expells all the police, and I begin to walk away, but Timothée grabs my waistband.

"do I have your consent?"

"I-"

"I don't joke about consent y/n"

"yes"

he pulls down my shorts exposing my cheeks, and bends me over the edge of the chair I just got kidnapped on

"spread those cheeks baby girl 🫦😩"

I feel him tease his knob with my ass cheeks, and then I feel it sink in...

"take this cock, y/n. such a perfect whore for daddy"

END OF PART 3