01|| 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

_______________✦✦✦________________

_________________✦✦✦__________________

In the Great Hall everyone was having their dinner. Some were chatting, while some were peacefully having their meal.

Teachers were also having their meals at their table, while discussing what should be done this year.

It was the Golden Trio fifth year, last year was miserable for everyone.

Last year was something that none of the students or the teachers would like to remember. Triwizard Tournament, Voldemort return, Cedric death, everyone is feeling on the edge and they were anxious about what will they face next.

Harry was quietly staring at the food in his plate, he didn't had any appetite, his friends were looking at him worrired.

Just then a crackling sound filled the hall and people fell through the celling alerting everyone in the Great Hall.

"Bloody Hell Padfoot! Get off me!"

"What the Hell! Padfoot what did you do now!?"

"I didn't do anything Moony!"

"Ofcourse! Its the blood traitros doing!"

"Calm down Lucious."

"Shut it Blondie!"

"Molly dear, are you alright?"

"Yes Arthur I'm fine. Charlie what are you doing here?"

"I dunno Mum?"

"Guys we are in Hogwarts." Lily said stopping their bickering.

It was hilarious, people falling from the celling, since when does people had started falling from the celling.

The teachers and the students were dumbfounded, looking at them in confusion. Some wondered what the hell they were doing here. Others wondered is this the calm before the storm.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Harry  questioned his father, anxious what is gonna happen next.

"Don't worry Harry, I have called them here." a voice rang throughout the Great Hall. Everyone turned away from the people who had just fell from the celling to the source of the voice.