02|| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

_________________✦✦✦_________________

The Great Hall was filled with people whispering among themselves. It was a great discovery for everyone.

Those who don't know who Antoinette Stark is were gravely confused but they were quickly filled with the ones who knew about her.

Antoinette Stark also known as Toni Stark. The precious daughter of Maria and Howard Stark and the only heir of the Stark Industries. An icon for inspiring women all over the world.

The lifeline of Avengers. The only person in the world who can slove any technological challenges that faces words.

The women is a force to be reckoned with, no one dares to cross her. The women that rised like a Phoenix after her capturing, and now that women was gonna die! None were able to believe it.

On the other hand James Potter was feeling so many emotions, anger, betrayl, sadness, rage.

James couldn't believe that Lily had betrayed him like this. Before marriage he had told Lily that he loves someone, but still all these years he had been faithful to her. But he was never been able to love Lily.

James remember that Lily had once asked "Why her?" to which he had replied.

"Why anyone else when she exists."

James thoughts wondered to 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 and his other son, are they alright, did she missed him, why didn't she told him about their baby and most impotantly why couldn't she waited that night for him.

James wonders if only he had came a bit early that night maybe they would have been still together.

Remus and Sirius saw James in deep thoughts, they didn't know what to say to make him feel good. They never felt this much helpless before.

While Remus was also worried what will happen when they finds out about his relation with 𝐡𝐞𝐫, he just hopes that James doesn't kill him.

Harry Potter was feeling rage and sorrow, he had been separated from 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 even before he was born, his mother didn't even know that she has another son, only because someone was obssessed with his father.

And now when he had find out about his mother, a horrible truth also came, that his mother is gonna die.

Hermione, Ron and surprisingly even Draco and Dexter were looking  at Harry in symphaty.