Part - 13

At Mr and Mrs min room

Mr min:- you know yn is ready for marriage but I'm not think that's good discussion for yn...

Mrs min :- I know you're dad... that' why you're worried about her...
Dear now sleep... tomorrow will we discuss with her when she come ..

Mr min turned off the light and get close of mrs min..

Mrs min :- you pevrent husband sleep now..

Mr min :- But I want to sleep with  my queen 💓..

There's doing cuddling each other..

At midnight

Mr min was having touble in breathing...he gets up and searching for a water ...he started become so panicked because Lake of oxygen...he falls down and he's hand and leg started hitting on floor... because of less oxygen him brain didn't work properly...he started making so many noise...and he became unconscious..
Mrs min wake up...and he didn't find Mr min on bed...then she on light ...
She notice the mr min was on the floor became unconscious...she saw the some liquid coming out of mr min mouth...she called the ambulance...
She admits mr min at hospital..

Scene At yn ..

Jimin , rose and you doing shopping..
After the shopping was end.. they goes at jimin and rose house...

Yn :- Buttercup and mochi listen to me...I am so hungry..

Rose:- wait here baby ...I will tell to maid to server the food..
Maid server's the food
Mr park , mrs park, jimin rose and you doing dinner...at that time you got a mess on you're phone you open and seen ..
The person was yoongi Oppa who mess you..
( Yoongi oppa - I arrived safely here ...I want to tell you that I was on big mission... it's taken 1/2 month to complete...I hope that it's completed before the month... then I directly shift with you 😁...and always stay with you...so in mission my phone was switched off...just mess me only if you need something....I can't allow to pickup you're call  in mission 😕...so be careful and safe ... love you my baby ...take care bye 😁 you're savage oppa 😎)
And the mess was end

Jimin :- Why are you smiling..yn ..

You give the phone to jimin...and he saw the mess of yoongi...and pass the phone on rose becomes sad after see the mess..
At that time someone knocks the door...
Mrs park ho to open it ...the man was infront he's wearing black court...

Man:- I'm mr min lawyer...he send me here to want  signature in some paper of yn ....can you please called her mam..

Mrs park :-  Yes, first you come and sit...
Mr park also there to see...
They all.sit on couch...

Mr park :-  can you show me paper ..

Man :- sorry it's  just allowed to yn mam  when yn mam  was infront of us...