Info about yourself.

Your name is (Y/N) Forger, you are twenty years old. You look exactly like Yor Forger but you have (H/C) hair, (S/T) skin and (E/C) eyes. You wear the same clothing as her, you wear a semi-backless red off-shoulder sweater with black tights, a red skirt, and brown-heeled ankle boots. You wear a white headband and a pair of dangling gold earrings in the shape of small spikes.

You are from the Spy x Family universe and you are very attractive and pretty. You are also a kind person who genuinely cares for everyone.

However, you are a super assassin who's physical abilities rivals the demons in KNY in strength. Your flexibility is off the charts, you can punch and kick so hard that you can send someone's head flying off.

When your an assassin, you wear a form-fitting halter-style black dress that shows off her shoulders and cleavage, with a rose choker and a red rose pattern on the inside of her skirt. You also carry two golden daggers to help you in killing the people you clients pay you to kill.

Aside from your double life. You are married to Loid Forger, who is agent Twilight and you have an adopted daughter named Anya. You love them both dearly and even became a protective mother and wife to them when you think they aren't paying attention to your assassin skills.

Unlike Yor Forger, you have average cooking skills because you have been practicing cooking and you can't get any better from there. Infact, you're cooking skills are bland.

When you fall into the KNY world, you wear the assassination uniform and you have your two golden daggers with you. You are also left with your coat that'll hide your assassination uniform since your uniform is a bit revealing and it's quite cold there.

That's all the information for now, good luck in your journey of the world of Demon Slayer.

(Hi my followers and my readers, it's me, the creator, LilyFlows, I'm sorry I have been absent for ages. I had been busy with my life that I had neglected all of you and depriving you guys of reading my stories. I thank you for reading my stories and asking for me. I wish I could add more to write but as always, I run out of inspiration and I'm always busy doing something else. I Thank you all for your support and for enjoying my stories and I hope that I can keep writing. See ya soon).