Chapter One.

Narrators POV.

"Where do you think your going?".

Out called a soft voice that sounded like an innocent whisper but it clearly was filled with malicious intent. There stood a woman at the doorway who is holding her two daggers in her hands, watching the men she is targeting running away.

Her name is (Y/N) Forger or better known as Thorn Princess as her assassin name. She was doing her job as an assassin in the brink of midnight and she was on the hunt to kill off the men that her clients had asked her to kill.

They were driving away in their car but she was fast enough to catch up to them from escaping her. Her form-fitting halter-style black dress that shows off her shoulders and cleavage is blowing behind her as she chased after the car quickly.

She caught up to the car and she kicked the car to the side as it crashed into the pole of the street. She was stoic and she had made their deaths look like an accident. She fled the scene when she noticed the neighbors in the apartments had woken up to the car crash.

She was running away from the scene, jumping on close walls and jumping on roof tops. She was trying to reach her home that's three kilometers away. She taking the short cut and using all of her assassin skills to reach her home to her husband and daughter.

When she jumped in mid-air over high roof tops, suddenly a white portal appeared in front of her and she went flying foward into the portal. When her entire body was fully though the portal, the portal closed and there was nothing, only silence.

(Y/N)s POV.

"Guhhhh".

I groaned as I landed on the ground, it didn't feel like concrete, it felt like wood. I don't know what happen, one minute I was jumping over roof tops trying to quickly reach home because I was running late. If I didn't reach home then Loid would get suspicious of me and my identity would be revealed.

I looked up and tilted my head, where am I? What is this place. I was in a white void that was so blindingly blank that it hurt my head.

"Greetings there (Y/N) Forger".

I jumped at the voice as I looked around for the source but I can't find the voice. I then finally looked up and I came face to face with a strange man.

He has pink hair similar to Anya's hair but it's more of a purplish color, his eyes are a dark violet and his skins pale. He wore very strange clothing that looked like a trench coat, black pants, brown boots and he had glasses on his eyes. He wasn't even looking at me, he had his nose in a book.

"Who are you?".

"That is none of your concern, my name isn't important to you. You won't know my name til the story comes to an end".

He told in a mysterious tone as I tilted my head.

"What story- look, I just want to go home, my husband and daughter are waiting for me".

"I know but here, time is irrelevant, you'll return home when the story is over. So what do you say? You don't really have a choice anyways, you won't be able to find your way back home".

I didn't like the way he was talking. I wanted to go home but I don't know where to go and he hasn't done anything harmful. I better play along with him till I find my way home.