Chapter Two

(Y/N)s POV.

As I left the shop, I felt confident and good with my clothes style as now, I don't stick out like a sore thumb. However, I wore my assasin uniform under my clothes because according to the mysterious guy. There are demons in this world and only a spare few are friendly. I can't trust any demons that'll want my blood, especially when I have what that guy said is marechi.

I just continued walking down the streets, my jacket being carried over my shoulders. Now, according to the guy, I have to find a boy with a green checkered haori traveling with his demon sister. It would have been more helpful if I knew where they are. This place is huge and overcrowded!

After wondering through the city for so long, I ended up stopping at a wagon where they were selling udon. I'm lost, I can't find the boy and his demon sister. At this point, I don't think I'm going to be able to go home now.

"Hello miss, would you like some udon?".

I looked at the guy who's inside the wagon, guessing he's the owner. I only nodded and let out a sigh.

"Yes please, one bowl of udon".

I told him as I watched him make the udon. I looked at my ring, the very ring that Loid gave me. I wonder what Loid and Anya are doing at home now. Loid had probably made dinner by now and Anya is playing with the dog. No doubt they are waiting for me to come home.

I decided to take my ring off and put it in my pocket of my jacket. I'll put the ring back on when I finally return home.

"Here you go miss".

I nodded in thanks when the udon is placed in front of me, I paid him and then started to eat the udon. It tasted like noodles, almost similar to the noodles back in my world. I enjoyed it very much.

"Uhm excuse me miss? Is this seat taken?".

I shook my head at the sound of a boys voice, I turned around and I was in shock. There stood in front of me the boy with the checkered haori and his sister wearing a pink kimono and a bamboo muzzle. Thank goodness, I finally found them and I won't leave them.

"No, not at all".

I guestured for the two to sit down on the seats next to me. The boy sat next to me and the girl sat on the other side of the boy. The boy thanked me as I smiled at him.

"So, did you both come here for udon too?".

"Haha, yes, me and my sister Nezuko came here for udon, right?".

The girl nodded as I nodded as well, mainly in interest, if I'm going to follow them till the end, I might as well know who they are.

"Ah, who may you be?".

"Oh, I'm sorry miss, my names Tanjiro Kamado, this is Nezuko Kamado, nice to meet you".

I smiled at him as he held his hand out to shake mine. I shaked his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Tanjiro, my name is (Y/N) Forger, that's a nice haori".

I complimented as his cheeks seemed to turn a pink color. I smiled at him as I had finished eating my udon and looked at his sister. I noticed she had a bamboo in her mouth. I had a hunch on why she had a bamboo in her mouth, I just don't want to come off suspicious.

"So, why does your sister have a bamboo in her mouth?".

I asked him out of the blue as he seemed to pause while his sister just sat there.

"Well, it's hard to explain, you see, my sisters a demon".

"... Oh".

That's all I could say, my hunch was right, she is a demon. I guess that's why she's wearing a bamboo muzzle so it'll prevent her from eating humans into getting stronger. I mean, isn't she starving? How is she surviving without eating anything?