Capítulo 21

Após ter tomado o meu banho desci as escadas e fui ter com a malta. 

Adorava este ambiente, de os ver todos juntos, são realmente como uma família.

Procurei pelo RM e não o encontrei, fui procurá-lo no quarto dele.

Bati à porta.

-hey, sorry, I need to ask you something.

-Sure you can enter, tell me.

-Where I can put my clothes?

-Oh sorry-ele coça a cabeça- you can put them in the basket in the wc.

-oh, okay, thank you. Who is the one who is responsible for that? Can I leave it there?

-yes Maria, that is why we a basket in there. It's me. This week is my turn to do laundrys. Why?

-oh just to know..

Saí.

Coloquei a minha roupa no cesto como ele dissera. Claro que deixei tudo bem programado, então, coloquei a minha camisola por cima para mais ninguém ver não é, aiai, mal posso esperar por ver a reação dele ! 

~RM~

I was in my room writing a letter to armys, so I can read it in the next show! But something was missing, I wanted express something but it wasn't coming out so, I went outside.

I was in there bymyself, I mean, with Bam. He makes me company sometimes!

It was poping some words on my head and I noted all of them. I just want to make armys happy, I want so say pretty good words, I want them to feel as happy as I am..

I stayed for a while and then I went do the laundry.

I grabbed all the baskets. I went to Jimin and Jk room, they were there together sleeping. As always. I passed by my room, Sugas and Jins room and the bathrooms.

Went to the machines to put all these clothes cleaned. I started rapping while doing this. I dump all the clothes on the floor so it can be easier to separate them. And then..?

Is she joking? This was why she asked me who was the one responsible for this? I swear to God..

I put all the clothes on the washing machine and after a wile in the dryer.

-Hey Maria, are you there?

-Yes, you can enter.

-Well, here you go. Your clothes, I hope your bra and underwear are well folded.

I wanted so bad to have a tape of this, her reaction was priceless. I think she forgot that I am a little older then her! She is really cute, come on.

~Maria~

Ele só saiu. Nem tive oportunidade de responder. 

Nem acredito que ele vinha já com esta cartada, quem diria hun?!

Desci as escadas, mostrei -me forte para encarar o RM. Isso era o que mais me faltava! Ele que não pense que isto fica por aqui!

Comecei por vasculhar um pouco da casa, dei com mais casas de banho, outros quartos, alguns que pareciam escritórios e um que parecia um ginásio. Fixe!

Entrei. Comecei por ver os equipamentos que lá tinham, a máquina de box já sabia a quem pertencia! 

Comecei por começar a ouvir uns barulhos estranhos, a minha alma de idosa curiosa não me deixou ficar quieta, fui ao encontro do mesmo..

-Maria, please, pass me that.- o RM esticou a mão a apontar para uma toalha que se encontrava ao meu lado. Intuitivamente eu fui entregar-lhe.

Ele continuou como se eu nem sequer lá estivesse.

-RM, I wanna say something!- disse o mais séria possível.

-Sure!

-I want to ask you something, is it true when all of you were youngers, you used to watch porno ? I saw an interview of all of you , and you make it sound like it!

-AHAH, that is your question? God.. Maria, I am older than you, don't forget that..- disse num tom mais sério.- But..- aproximou-se de mim, mas bem mais de perto, conseguia ver perfeitamente bem o tom de cor dos olhos dele.- yes, we were treinies, we have to do something of our age!

-OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! AAAA- tive que surtar.

Ele riu.

-You know, I think it's important for us to understand some things and get to know ourselves better. Well, after dinner I want to leave you to a place.

-Yes sure, it is not like I have something to do!- disse enquanto encolhia os ombros.

~RM~

I want to take her to a place where we can watch all seouls view! It is amazing, must of kdramas record there.

-Maria are you ready to leave?

-yes! I am!

She was wearing a dress, too gorgeous I must say! Beautifull with ther long hair. I couldn't stop smiling!

- Let's go.

We went on my car. I was watching her, she was all smile, it makes me happy. 

When we arrived I opened her dor and help her step out. 

-Do you know this place?

-yes, I think so, some Kdramas film here! It's incredible!

-So you watched them?

-yes I do.

She was watching the scene and I couldn't take my eyes off her. That dress was making me feel things that I could get arrested for.

I dont want to leave..