•02•

Heyyy everyone, it's been a while!!! I started this book when I was 16 and forgot about it whoops! I'm 19 now and sm has changed since then, I even saw Harry twice!! I saw him in the aviva Dublin in 2022 and slane castle earlier this year (above photo is mine and oml I can't believe I was this close to him!!!). So so sorry for the absence, but I am back, and I am going to try and update this story as best as I can!

Hope you enjoy!
Xoxo

Ellie's POV
4 weeks later:

In the last four weeks, I've returned to the routine of reality. The office has become my second home again, and I've rediscovered the joy of indulging in my lifelong passion: interior design. Crafting beautiful spaces has been my dream since childhood, a therapeutic escape from all of the tension from daily life. Zara, Mia and I all co-own the business. It was a risky idea we came up with at uni, but it paid off in the long run. We have been very successful, and have even designed the houses of A-list celebrities like the Beckhams and Robbie Williams.

I ended up texting Harry after he had left me his number in my purse from that night, but nothing ever really became of it. We texted non-stop for a week, but then his replies just got less and less, until they just ceased. I guess he's just busy travelling and promoting music. I can't say that I am not annoyed, but what was I expecting. I knew what I signed up for. His demanding schedule was no secret, and expectations were always a gamble.

I woke up this morning sweating, which is rare for me. I am always cold. It was September, which is normally when the weather turns from warm to cold in the UK, this particular morning was 'chilly' but I was overheating. What is happening to me? I must have a fever or something. As I stood up from my bed, I felt a bit light-headed and woozy, but I just brushed it off. I trundled off to the bathroom for a much needed cold shower. It helped a good bit, but I'm still not feeling myself. I dry my hair and apply a light coat of mascara and lip gloss, a simple look but always boosts my confidence for the day ahead. I picked out my outfit: a simple black long sleeve top, paired with black trousers and a belt, with a pair of heels to match the outfit.

A simple yet confident look

A simple yet confident look. Ready for the day ahead, I decide to go and make myself some breakfast, as I don't have to be in the office until 9am, and it's only 8 now. I make myself some toast and butter, hoping it will settle my stomach and help me feel better. It was missing the most important thing; a cup of tea. I love tea. Tea with milk, no sugar, is top tier. As the kettle finishes boiling, I pour the water into the cup with the tea bag and make my way to the fridge to get the milk. As I open the milk, I feel sicker than before with the overwhelming horrible smell it brings. I feel my stomach churn as I drop everything and run to the bathroom, just about making it in time to the toilet to empty my stomach.

After throwing up for a good 5 minutes, i feel much better, and abandon the idea of tea with breakfast. I eat the toast in hopes that it stays down. I must've caught a bug somewhere. I heard the norovirus was going around so that could be it. Hopefully it passes soon as I don't have time to worry about being ill, with the office just signing a huge deal with another celeb.

At around 8:30am, I grab my essentials and car keys and lock my apartment. I head down to where my trusty Fiat 500 was parked. I have had her since I was 17. She was my first car that my mum and dad had kindly gifted to me. I learnt to drive in her, I love her so much. She has never let me down.

I arrive at the office at around 8:50am, and to my surprise, Zara and Mia are already here working away. They give me looks as I walk past them to my desk. They are quick to come over and check up on me. "Oh my Lord Ellie, are you alright, you look very pale love" Mia says. Was it that noticeable? I didn't think I looked that bad. "Yeah you look live you haven't slept in days hun" Zara chimes in.

"I don't know to be honest, I woke up not feeling like my usual self, and spent most of the morning with my head in the toilet" I reply. "I think I've got a bug" I say sadly. The girls chime in agreement.

"Maybe you should take some time off? And focus on feeling better?" Mia questions.

"No honestly I will be fine, I already feel so much better, we just have so much to do for this upcoming job and we can't fall behind on it" I vent to them. They nod in agreement and don't question me further. We all get to work and start coming up with new designs for the job.

Suddenly it's 1pm, which is everyone's lunch break. I just brought a yoghurt with me today as I didn't really have much of an appetite. Zara had some type of chicken salad and Mia had brought a sandwich. I was starting to feel really sick again. "Does anyone else smell that weird smell, it's making me feel nauseous again? I question. Everyone shakes their head and says no. Weird.

As soon as everyone responds, I feel the urge to be sick again, so I run to the bathroom and yet again, I am hunched over the toilet, puking up my 'lunch'. Zara and Mia suddenly appear behind me.

They give each other a worrying look "Ellie, when did you start to feel like this?" Zara asks.

"I have been feeling off for a couple of days, but the throwing up has only started today" I state. "Why?"

"You might not like what I'm going to say, but is there any chance that you might be pregnant? Mia breaks the silence. My eyes widen in shock. Could I be pregnant? Oh my god I hope not!

"Oh fuck, I slept with someone like a month ago, but I don't know if we used protection, I can't remember, it's too much of a blur" I state panicked.

"When was your last period?" Mia asks. I try to do the maths in my head. I can't remember having it recently, this isn't looking good.

"I think my last one was around 6 weeks ago" I say in shock. This can't be happening. What if I'm pregnant? What do I do? How do I tell Harry? He's hardly going to believe me.

"Okay let's not panic, we don't know if you're pregnant or not, it could just be down to stress. Why don't I pop out and grab a couple of pregnancy tests, and then we can know for sure if you're pregnant" she says calmly. "I'm sure it's nothing" she states. I nod my head and she heads out to grab some tests from the drugstore next door.

I don't know what I'll do if I am actually pregnant. I'm scared of what Harry would say.

Remember to vote if you're enjoying <3