Chapitre 1

Kazen enter in the house before his mom and his step-father. They were coming back from his school to be more precise ex-school because he just got fired for missing all the classes, getting into fight, hooking up with some teachers and almost starting a fire. 

Before he could climb to his room. Patrick calls him and order him to come in the living room. His mom looks at him with begging eyes and with a sigh he heads to the living room. There on the sofa was his step-father with a pamphlet in his hand waiting for the boy to sit. His mom quickly joins her husband on the sofa and whispers "sorry" when she passes in front of her son. Before Kazen could say anything, Patrick cut him : 

- "Listen Kazen, I know you hate school and you think you better than everyone. But right now, your mom and I are very tired of your behaviour. Your mom has done a lot for you and all you do to thank her is to get fired from every school by not attending it, and by going god nowhere. So your mom and I have decided that the best decision was to send you in a boarding school of discipline and hopefully you will come get gratefull and sorry for what you make your mom and I live. You will leave in a couple hours"

-" You can't send me there, and how did you arrive to get me into a new school when i have only been fired an hour ago ? "

- "We already knew you were going to get fired and this is the best for you"

- "Mom ?"

- "Listen to Patrick, I think that it is a good idea and maybe you will do friends or be happier. Can you please at least whatch the pamphlet and their website for me. I would like to know you did an effort. I want you to realise it's a good thing." Kazen sigh and took the pamphlet before climbing to his room. He jump on his bed, took his phone and pass time by playing games on his phone. He quickly did his luggage by throwing everything in it. He went dowstairs where he say bye to his mom and entr in the car that just arrive.

*******

The car enter in big alley, around on the grass he could see people talking to each other before arriving in front of the school that more look like a castle. A student was waiting for him and show him a bit the school before going to the principale office. Kazen sit in the waiting room before the secretary calls him and he enters in the office.

- Good afternoon, sit down please we have a lot to talk. Kazen sit down with a sigh before looking at the headmaster.

- To begin I will ask you some questions about your dosser I have here to be sure everything is in order and to clarify some things. So your name is Kazen Haerer, you have been fired from six school.

-Seven.

- Ok, so seven school. Your behaviour is described by your teacher and family as violent, irrespectfull, you are lazy and have some anger issue. Is that right ?

- Well, I am obviously going to tell you no but that's going to change nothing so.

- You're right. Here is a questionnary that you will fill. 

Name : Kazen Haerer

Parents :

 mother : Anne Haerer

 father : ...

sexuality : hetero (you do know that it's a weird question)

are you a virgin : no (same you don't ask that)

specialities (3) : History, English, Geography

- Perfect, know I will tell you more about this school. To begin you are going to have a partner with who you will live and you will be there to help each other. Then you will have no access to your phone during the first two weeks so you can adapt to the school. As I say before you will have a partner with who you will have a particular relationship. This school has a special way to discipline student. For that we let our student embrace the bdsm relationship.

- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ? ARE YOU CRAZY ? IS THIS AN ASILE?

- Kazen calm down there is no need to scream. You are mature enough to talk calmly to express your emotion. As I say, in this school you will be pair with someone with who you will have a bdsm relationship. One will be the dominant and one will be the submissive.

- Are you even allow to do that ? And I'm sorry but who wants to be a submissive, because what you're telling me is that this school will force me to fuck someone and to have them as a slave ?

- First of all, yes we are allow. Your parents sign a contract. Second of all, we are not forcing people into having sex. BDSM is larger than this and is a way for some people to be more relax, to learn discipline and to feel better. Some people prefer to be a submissive because they don't want to be stress and for that they let someone help them for taking decision. And for you're information, they are not slave. They are doing it by their own will. Third, you will not have a submissive but a dominant. Who is I think behind the door. 

At the moment the headmaster said that. A blong girl enter the room and smile at Kazen.