Chapitre 2

The ring bells, and all the submissive stand up from the ground and join their dominant which where witing for them in front of the class. However, instead of going in his room, Kazen took the direction of the director's office. The headmaster called him in the morning and order him to come after his classes to his office. The secretary recognise him as he spend a lot of time doing back and forth.

Since the begginning of his journey in this school, Kazen has change dominant every weeks for multiple reason. The first one, Alice, was too nice so he dominate her and she realize she was a better submissive. The same happen with Carla and Tori. Then, he had Olivia who treated him like a baby which he didn't like. Anna did the same but he was supposed to be a pet. Elisa was more in the slave and mistress relationship. And finnaly, Andrea, the last one who try to spank him which didn't end well. Most of the girls at the end of week simply told the headmaster they didn't want him as a submissive and sometimes it was him.

His feeling regard the bdsm relationship hasn't change even though he is more comfortable because most of his classes talk about that and all the people he knows in the school have this relation. Surprisingly, Kazen made friends, most of them are dominant and he get along with some of their submissive.

The secretary call him to give him the permission to enter in the room. When Kazen enters, he remarks that an another boy is on the chairs in front of the headmaster. He greets everyone and takes a sit waiting for the reason of his presence.

- Kazen I know you're wondering why you are here and who is next to you. As you know, we haven't find a dominant for you ...

- Wait, are you finaly realising that I'm a dominant and that's why I don't match with anyone ?

- No, and don't interrupt me. The young man next to you is Asher Moran. And he is going to be your dominant. Before you begin to complain, I know you are hetero but I tough that maybe having a stronger dominant will help you discipline.

- What the actual fuck ? I'm not having sex with a guy and I doubt he can physically handle me.

- Watch your language. And to answer you, it's not because we are in bdsm relationship that we have to any sexual activity, and I can clearly handle you. Asher tells. Kazen analyze him, he was doing the same high than him, he had blond hair, blue eyes and seems to workout a bit.

- Now that you know I will ask you to fill this sheat on the things you allow. I know you already know the system but in case, you have to put yes if you are willing to do it, maybe if you are insure and no if you don't want. Kazen, you will probably change some things compare to usual but you have to put 3 yes and 5 maybe.

Age play : No

Anal sex (giving) : No

Anal sex (receiving) : No

Animal play : No

Beating : No

Biting : No

Blindfolds : Yes

Blood play : No

Blow jobs (giving) : No

Blow jobs (receiving) : No

Bondage : No

Breath play : No

Butt plugs : No

Cages : No

Caning : No

Chains : No

Chastity belt : No

Chores : yes