Chapter 5 - Risky Business

Taylor's POV

I put in the ear monitor as me and my band got ready to go on stage. I listed the few songs that we were going to play in my head.

I glanced at the stage, where music from Pierce the Veil was playing. I nodded my head to the beat till the current song came to a erupt halt and the band left the stage

It was our turn and my heart was pounding fast. I had performed many times but it didn't make anything easier. I was nervous every single time. 

What if I forget the lyrics? What if my voice doesn't work the way I want it to? Many what ifs, but little answers.

Despite my insecurities, the announcer had introduced us and it was our time to go on stage. I stepped on to the large platform and strode along the stable floor. Cheers and screams greeted us.

I gave a rare smile and took my place in front of the microphone. "Hi LA! It's good to see you."

"We're going to start off with a song from our new record called 'Heaven Knows'." I spoke into the mic, my voice echoing throughout the outdoor area.

The electric guitar started playing along with the other instruments and I started tapping my feet to the music.

...

"Thank you for having us." I told the audience as we finished the last song out of the many we performed today.

I jumped off stage to see Andy waiting for me at the side. "Well, hello there stranger." he welcomed me with a cheeky smirk.

"Hi." I responded casually and smiled, trying to act like I wasn't fazed with him turning up out of the blue.

"We're up next, so I'll see you later?" 

As if that was a question, of course I would. But I wanted to leave some mystery, or at least as much as I could. "Maybe. Good luck." I brushed past him, making sure that my scent would be the last thing he smelt.

-

Andy's POV

I got off stage, feeling sweaty performing for more than half an hour. I took off the  thin vest that covered my torso and the extensive tattoos I had collected. I drank some water and poured the rest over my body.

God, it was so hot but I needed to find Taylor. Her last words left me wanting more.

I followed the invisible trail to her tour bus and stopped in front of the door. I knocked on it, just in case people were in there.

The door open to present me the face of one of The Pretty Reckless's members. "Hello, is Taylor here?" I asked shameless to the bulky man.

"Nope, haven't seen her since we performed."

"Okay, thanks." I said, before wandering off to search for her.

After looking for her everywhere and not coming close to a strand of her hair, I decided to quit. I slumped towards my own tour bus, I was so tired; I really wanted to sleep.

I entered a vehicle, a hand aggressively pushed me to a corner. I blinked to noticed it was Taylor. She planted her lips on me and started kissing me passionately. I responded, going deep into the kiss.

Pulling away, she pushed me onto a seat and sat on top of me. We continued to make out, even in the tight and compressed state.

She placed her nimble hands on my neck and played with the ends of my black hair. I boldly place my hands on her thighs, covered with the thin layer of distressed denim.

Once again, she let go and left trails of kisses on my neck going down my abs, along with her hands.

Searching for her was totally worth it.

"It's so hot in here." Taylor gasped, ripping off her flannel shirt, revealing the tight black crop top underneath.

This time I was in control and pulled her back onto the window by carrying her. She held onto my shoulder for support as I did the same with her thighs.

My lips made marks on her lips and all the way down to her neck. She repeated my actions but went towards my earlobe, nibbling lightly.

Everything was going so fast that we were shocked when the door opened and in flooded my bandmates.

I stopped kissing Taylor and quickly sat down on the seat, hoping that they didn't see anything.

"We already saw your make out session from the window outside." Ashley states, chuckling. I tensed up, my veins peeking through my skin. " Don't worry though, we won't tell Juliet." Ashley continued.

"In fact we never really liked her in the first place." Jake stated, turning to the other guys who were nodding.

I was shocked at the confession, especially at such an awkward time. I watched whilst Taylor threw her shirt back on and the guys took their seats.

"When were you going to tell me this?" I questioned the group. Juliet was still my girlfriend, even if things were complicated. It wasn't really appropriate for them to talk about her like that.

"We had been thinking, but we found the perfect situation - now." Jake exclaimed, showing a toothy grin.

"Anyways, congrats to the not-so secret couple!"