yeehaw

Black lemonade cookie was always an odd person. Even in highschool, Very odd girl. Well, Yeah.. She’s pretty odd..

She just got this new plushie! Its a character plushie. Matthew patel. Nice!
She has odd interests.. such as emo makeup.. emo music…. emo men…. emo woman… slamming an emo plushie covered in milk against walls… blasting k-pop.. So, yeah. Pretty odd gal. She looked at the freshly unwrapped emo plushie in her hands.
‘…i need milk…’
She thought to herself, Then remembered her roomate might have some.
She headed to bassist cookies room and knocked on the door
‘’Wha—?!’’
“Can i use… all of the milk..?” She paused.*“—For an experiment..?” She added, hesitantly.
“…Excuse me—?” Bassist said as they opened the door, Staring at the girl with a half confused, half amused expression.
“For an experiment? Please?” She asked again. Plushie still down by her side, in her hand.
“..Okay?” Bassist said, then closed the door slowly as black lemonade cookie walked off to the kitchen.

Black lemonade soon reached the door of the fridge and grabbed the milk carton off of the shelf. She closed the door and, Milk carton, and matthew patel (Matpat hehehehherr) plush in hand, Walked to the bathroom.

As she got there, she walked in and locked herself in. She stared at the stupid matthew patel plushie, then slammed it in the bathtub. “FAG!!” she yelled at it, then poured milk all over the stupid emo plush. She kept soaking the fucking thing until the carton was empty. She then got in the bathtub, still clothed, and started stomping on it, milk getting all over her EMO RIPPED JEANS!!!… She then grabbed it and squeezed some milk in her mouth. Then slammed it against the bathroom wall and it made a loud—

THUD!

Bassist knocked on the bathroom door, sounding like hes about to burst laughing.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING..” He said from behind the door, Giggling like a 12 year old girl at her first sleepover.
“BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS UGLY EMO!!!”
“WHAT..?? LEMME SEE..” bassist picked the lock and bursted in, seeing BLC beat the shit out of this ugly, milk covered, emo matthew patel plushie made him start laughing so hard, he thought he would piss himself.

Bassist then yells “HOLD ON!” And BLC stops, looks at him running out the bathroom, and front door.. then across the street…
When he came back, he had rockstar cookie’s guitar. Black lemonade laughed a bit, then grabbed the guitar out of bassist’s hands. Bassist laughed with her, as she beat the shit out of the matthew patel plush, Soaking the guitar in milk, and eventually breaking it.
“..Shit—“