school

Sorry for not updating the story 🖐️😩🤚 cut me so slack now let's get started 🤟😜🤟

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Monday the after the party my hand was pounding I felt sick I called my bsf Emily ." Hey Emily. Hey y/n what's up. U to school already. Yeah why. I was just asking. Ok see u then. Ok than see ya." After the call I took a shower and get dressed ( this is what u wear)

I get to school and enter the building and I immediately run into my friend

I get to school and enter the building and I immediately run into my friend. "Oh hey y/n. Hey girl what u doing. I was waiting for you on the stairs. Oh I slept in. Oh ok let go...oh I have something to ask u. Mhm yeah what is it. ....are....u and lumi dating. WHAT girl hell nhh. Oh.....that part was fun last night was. Mhm yeah sure I don't remember much but yeah. Oh no....do u remember who you where with.hmm i...i dont know...the GC nly thing i can remember is.....they had long crary hair and was tall. Oh on...umm how where u feeling this morning. Uhh.. besides my head hurting.... fine. Oh m- thank God. Why what's wrong. Oh nothing now that t's clarified nothing anymore. Well ok than I'm going to class. Ok see ya. Mhm." I get to class.

*Time skip*

It was the end of the day. "Heyy y/n can I come over today. Yeah sure no problem. Ok so guess what. What. Im dating this guy his name is Aiden. OoOoOo0 you know he is cute when his name Aiden. Mhm...what about you y/n u got someone yet. Ugh no. thanks for reminding me. Sorry girl....how about a sleep over. Girl is a week night. And. Ok fine. I'll go to your house first than I'll go get my clothes. Ok." We get to my house and do our homework then she leaves to get her clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Emily pov: I was waking back to y/n's house when I hear my name get called. " EMILY." I turn to see lumi. "Ugh what do you want. Ahh come on don't be like that. I don't want to talk to you l. Come on why not. BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID. Omg I was just having fun. Really..fun..fun why her she is so innocent...she doesn't even remember what happened or who u where... Y-y-your so sick get away. Ugh who cares. You know you could be arrested if I tell the police that your in the FUCKING 12TH grade she is in 9th...so you can understand she is fucking 15 and your 17 your such a creep. Well she is turning 16. Really that's all your worried about." I finally made it back to y/n's house. " Y/nnn im back. Heyy come come. Ok ok hold on.. ok let's go. Look what I got. OoOoOo0 where did you get them. There was so deals so I got them. So what are we going to do. Hmm we could paint. YES that is a great idea. Ok let's go...WAIT. Omg did I do something. So silly pit your hair up. OMG you scared me I say hitting her you the shoulder. Ow why'd you hit me. Because. Because what. Just because. Ok let's get started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok guys that's all for rn hope u like it mwhaa 🤭🤟❤️❤️