Ch. 14

"Kaiiiii where are we going?" I ask him for the 5th time.

It's currently 10pm and this man has me in the back of his car blindfolded and my hands are tied together. At 8 he told me to get dressed and that we were going somewhere for our birthday. I put on a cute outfit and I soon as I told him I was ready he attacked me, blindfolded me, and tied my hands together with a rope.

"Stop asking, we're almost there nosy

"Stop asking, we're almost there nosy." He says

Ughhhh

"We're hereeee." He sings and the car stops

"Good now take this crap off of me." I say
"And my lashes better not be messed up." I continue

"Hush." He says and helps me out of the car.

We start walking somewhere and I hear a door open.

"Take this crap off now. If you sold me to some perv I'm gonna kill you." I say

"Fine." He says and then unties the rope.

"Okay you can take your blindfold off now." He says

As soon as I take it off I hear "SURPRISE!!!" And I look around to see all of my friends and other people in Zach and Haileys house. They threw me a surprise party.

"You guysss." I say and then run to hug them all

"Happy birthday babe." Rafael says with a kiss.

"Kaiiiii you knew about this?" I say

"Yes, it's both of our party but you know I hate surprises so they told me and not you." He says

"Well I'm tryna get lit so turn the music up Zach." I say while taking my jacket off

The music starts and I go around thanking everyone for coming. Shockingly I don't see Vinny.

"Hey where's Vinny?" I ask Zach

"Ion know Ny. I texted him but he didn't respond." He says while taking a shot

"Oh okay."
"You wanted him here?" Rafael says sounding upset

"No I was just wondering now stop being jealous it's my birthday." I say and drag him to dance. 

"Mami I have something to tell you but I want to wait until later ok." He says nervously

"Uh okay." I say and then start dancing.

The song Booty by Blac Youngsta is playing.

I start twerking on Rafael and he is definitely enjoying it. Everyone around is hyping us up even Zach and Asher.

This is going well. The rest of the party is very fun the whole time I dance with Rafael and I don't even drink. Definitely the best birthday I've had in a while. When the party is over I hug everyone and Rafael takes me home. I mean it's Valentine's Day so ofc imma get some dick.