Ch. 21

Vinny's POV
During the argument:

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask her trying to understand what she's saying. I hope she's not saying what I think she's saying.

"It means that you're not Rafael of course you would think I'm beautiful." She says back with an attitude

"What?" I say while sitting up and getting angry.

"I mean you're cute but you're nothing like him." She says angrily

"Get Out." I say seriously. I'm extremely angry right now. She looks scared. She runs to my couch and I yell at her to get out again and she leaves my room.

I'm so pissed right now that I can't even think. All I can do is yell in Italian and throw stuff around my room.

I can't believe she would say that to me. After I tried to comfort her she decided to thank me by hurting my fucking feelings? Ughhhhh.

"Ughhh." I say and then sit in my bed thinking. Trying to get those insecure thoughts out of my head. I'm so upset that I can't stop shaking. I just got fucking shot twice and this hurts worse than that. Suddenly I see the light turn on and I know it's her.

She apologizes and I tell her to leave but she doesn't move. She looks terrified though.

"I said get out." I walk up to her looking extremely angry and suddenly she hugs me tight not letting me go. She starts saying she's sorry into my chest and gives me a long apology. I don't move though. I don't care if she's sorry she had no right to talk to me like that. After a while I decided to give her a break and hug her back. I'm still mad but I want to lay down and I know she wasn't going to let me go

We go to sit on my bed and she apologizes again but I don't really care I tell her that we should just go to bed. I know I'm mad at her but I tell her she can still sleep on my bed but she can't touch me. I scoot all the way over and lay on the side i didn't get shot on.

"Vinny." She says
"What Nyah?" I say annoyed
"I'm sorry." She says again
"Sure." I say and grab my phone

She thinks she can just say sorry and everything will be okay. It doesn't work like that, she needs to know that she can't take her anger out on me just because I'm here.

She asks if she can turn my tv on and I just shrug not caring what she does. She turns on Wizards of Waverly Place and watches tv while trying to sneak peaks at me. She looks sad but oh well.

"Vin." She says and then takes my phone and puts it on the bed.

I look at her like she's crazy. Why did she take my phone?

"I'm sorry." she says and then leans over

What the fuck is she doing

She scoots closer to me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

What the hell!! I wasn't expecting that. I look at her confused and angry and she goes to turn around but I quickly grab her and smash my lips right on hers. I kiss her for a couple of seconds then pull away and say goodnight.

I know what you're thinking. If you're mad why kiss her? Well that's my baby regardless. I've been in love with this girl since I was 16 and she was 15. I couldn't date her then because she never talked to anyone but after she beat that girl Tamia up I knew I had to have her. Dating her was great until Toni came and ruined it all. I loved the girl and when her and Zach beat me up I was so upset that I started talking bad about her. I regretted it so much and when I seen her at the mall that day I knew I had to have her in my life again. She's so beautiful inside and out, she has a short fuse just like me and don't even get me started on the sex. We started having sex when she was 17 and even though we broke up we still fucked around a couple times after that. She made me promise to never tell anyone but her first year of college we had sex A LOT in her dorm. One day she randomly called me and said we had to stop and then blocked me. I still don't know why. I've also never been with anyone but her sexually. I've had girlfriends sure but I never fucked them. It just didn't feel right. I'm totally in love with my Cheeks and I always have been but I know she's too good for me and she was right about what she said about me and Rafael. He is much better than me.

The Next Morning

I wake up the next day around 11am and Nyah is still sleeping. I kiss her cheek, then go and take a shower and get ready for the day. When I'm done I walk downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Morning mamma." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Morning, how are you after last night?" She asks while flipping the bacon.

"You heard?" I ask

"Yeah, Nyah came to get us and asked for help but we told her she had to fix things on her own." She says

"Uh huh." I say while opening the fridge to get some water

"So did you two make up?" She asks hopefully

"Nope I'm still mad at her." I say

"Oh Vinny come on. You know she didn't mean it." She says

"So? She can't just say rude things to me because she's upset." I say getting a little annoyed

"Well she'll be here all day so maybe y'all will make up soon." She says looking sad

My mom loves Nyah and wants us back together. She was so hurt when we broke up and she didn't talk to me for a week when Nyah's mom told her what I did.

"If I tell you this will you promise to just keep it between us?" I ask

"Of course, what is it hunny." She says while looking at me

"She kissed me last night." I say with a small smile

And my mom starts squealing and jumping up and down.

"Ma calm down. No one can know." I say

"Vinny tell me everything." She says

"Well she kissed me and then I kissed her." I say

"Awww my baby is getting his girl back." She says while pinching my cheek

"Mooooom that's probably not gonna happen. I mean she probably just did it because she didn't want me mad anymore." I say

"Oh whatever." She says and then goes back to cooking

I go and sit on the couch watching the news and my dad and Vera comes down.

"Morning." I say and they say it back

"Where's Nyah?" Vera asks
"Still sleep she had a rough night." I say
"She had another bad dream about Rafael?" Vera asks

How does she know that

"Yeah." I say
"Vinny what did he do to her?" My dad asks me
"I don't know. She never told me." I say

"She dumped him cause he had his baby mama staying at his house without Nyah knowing." Vera says

What doesn't this girl know

"Vinny she's single, why don't you go after her?" My dad asks

"It's not that simple and I'm still mad at her from last night." I say

Then my mom walks in

"Vinny go wake her up so she can shower breakfast is almost ready." She says

I get up to go wake Nyah but she is already up.

"Mom said go shower breakfast is almost ready." I say to her

"Vin, are you still mad at me?" She asks

"Yep." I say and then walk back out of my room hearing her groan loudly and I smile. That's what she gets for being mean.

I'm sure I'll forgive her sometime soon. Just not now. Although if she would have kissed me again I wouldn't have turned it down.