004

Jc's pov

"So do you want to tell everyone, or are we keeping it a secret?" I ask as she's getting closer to my house. I wanna make sure I know how we're gonna go about all of this.

"Oh umm, I know my parents really wouldn't care if I came out to them, but I know everyone kind of gave you a hard time so I want to do whatever's comfortable with you." She tells me sincerely.

"I'm just glad all my hard work finally paid off. I got the girl" I say smiling more so to myself than anything.

"We don't have to necessarily tell everyone but we don't have to hide it either." She tells me, like she said she knows everything about me, private but not a secret.

"Sounds perfect" I say turning her face to kiss me once we pull into my driveway. Then I remember Sydney's in the house and I quickly pull away opening the door to jump out, only to realize I'm still attached to my seatbelt when I'm yanked back falling on my ass.

Kirby bursts out laughing, reaching over to unhook me and I don't waste a second, not even to say thanks, getting up sprinting towards the door. I slide my shoes off and fly towards the living room screaming Sydney's name.

She stands up smiling ear to ear, holding her arms out for me to jump right into them, as I've done ever since I was able to walk, my body sinking into her arms. Back when I was a kid I used to make her hold me like this for an hour, she couldn't let go until the timer on her watch went off saying it's been an hour.

After a while I think she set the timer for 30 minutes so she could get me off quicker, but I didn't care all I knew was she always felt safe.

"Damn I don't even get a greeting like that and I'm your twin" Jake chimes in, jealousy obviously radiating through the roof. Hahaha sucker.

"How are you, my love" she asks after I released my legs from around her waist planting my feet on the ground us both completely ignoring Jake.

"Better now that you're here. How are you" I tell her honestly.

"I'm great it's amazing to see you again, you must be Kirby, I've heard so much about you" my cousin smiles holding her hand out for my girlfriend to shake which she gladly takes.

"Oh god, it's nice to meet you" Kirby says embarrassed of what I might've told Sydney about her.

"Only good things" I interrupt and tell my girlfriend. Get used to me calling her my girlfriend cause I'm gonna be doing it for a while.... Hopefully...

"Nice to meet you too..." she trails off looking towards the doorway, I turn around to see Dewey coming in ahhh. "Excuse me." Syd places a hand on my cheek before walking over to him motioning him to sit on the couch. Fuck I wish they'd just get together already.

Kirby and I head to the kitchen to help everyone set up for dinner.

"She's so pretty." Kirby says bringing over plates for Jill. "When you think about what she's survived she must have scars everywhere"

"Shhh! Cmon" Jill tells my girlfriend. I mean she's not wrong syds scars are lethal.

"Her mom was my sister, I have scars too. No one ever asks me about my scars." My mom chimes in.... You know... sometimes, I wonder if she's had a lobotomy or something she's just never really there all the way. And yes I'm talking about my mom here.

"I'm sorry Mrs Robert's." Kirby apologizes.

"She's talking about knife scars mom" Jill tells her. Mom making an o shape with her mouth. See! Screws completely missing.

After Dewey leaves we have our dinner and Kirby, Jill and I head upstairs to watch a movie.

Jill heads to the bathroom and I quickly pull Kirby into my room closing the door, I push her up against it slamming my lips onto hers. We hungrily made out until she pushed me away smiling grabbing my collar walking out my room only for us to see Sydney leaving Jill's, Kirby quickly removing her hand, fuckkk she could've dragged me all the way to Jill's room.