MEETING

- The next day -

No one POV:

As usual Atsushi was doing Dazai's paperwork again for him when suddenly Kunikida call everyone for a meeting. Everyone was confused as to why they're having this meeting except for Ranpo and Dazai that probably have known beforehand. Once everyone are inside the meeting room, Kunikida go to the front to began his speech while others is talking among them.

"Alright everyone, please calm down"
As Kunikida said that, everyone in the room stop talking and giving full attention to him. "I know everyone want to know the purpose of this meeting but we need to wait for President and a few guest to arrive"

Everyone is looking at each other, wondering who the guests are. Well except for Atsuhi because he already have an idea of who the guest are and why they're having this meeting in the first place.

Suddenly the door open revealing the President walking in. Behind him is Mori, the Port Mafia's boss together with two of his men, Akutagawa and Chuuya. The ADA except for Dazai, Ranpo and Kunikida, raised their guard up seeing the PM here. Yosano speak up "Why are they here?!" She asked clearly annoyed.

"Calm down Yosano. They're part of the meeting today" Fukuzawa said taking a seat while Mori sit across of him. Yosano glared at Mori as he sit. "My, don't be like that Yosano. It's not like I'm doing anything bad right?" Mori say with a smile on his face. Before Yosano can reply, she was cut by a voice.

"Chuuuyyaaa! It has been a long time!" Dazai say trying to tackle the redhead. The said redhead dodge the brunette making him fall to the floor face first. "Ouch, Chuuyaa~ You are such a meanie! Don't you miss me?~" Dazai said as he rub his face, whining.

"Why'd I miss you?! I'm more glad that I didn't have to see your ugly face!" Chuuya said as he glared at Dazai who already got up from the floor. "Hey! I'm not ugly okay! I'm famous with the girl don't you know?" Dazai said with a proud face before he was hit in the head with a book.

"Can you stop! I can't start the meeting with you causing problems! Go back to your seat!" Kunikida yell as Dazai quickly go back to his seat to avoid Kunikida's wrath.

Kunikida then go back to the front clearing his throat to get everyone attention. "Well now that everyone is here, we can start the meeting" The projector turn on displaying a picture of seven jewel arrange to make a circle. "This is the Disastrous Jewel, consist of 7 jewels in total. It's say that whoever had all the 7 jewels can unlock a power to control the dead. It is a highly dangerous power that the jewels were separated to different places. Both ADA and PM were responsible in guarding one jewel each in order for it to not fall to the wrong hands."

Kenji raised his hand to asked and Kunikida gives him the permission "Well if it already guarded then it's not a big deal, right?" Kenji asked innocently. "Well yes, until recently" This time Mori is the one to speak. "And why was that?" Yosano asked clearly uncomfortable with the PM presence especially Mori. "Well because we got news that the other five jewels are already stolen" Fukuzawa said, answering Yosano answer. "What?!" Everyone yelled, disbelieved.

"Yes, it is right. That's why it's safe to say that whoever that have been stealing the jewels will go after the one guarded by the ADA and PM next" Kunikida say, pushing his glasses up. "That mean we are going to team up with the PM, right?" Ranpo asked, more like a statement while sucking on a lollipop.

"Yes indeed. We'll have a temporary truce in order to guard this two remaining jewels. I expect you guys to give full commitment" Fukuzawa say. "Yes, president!" everyone yelled.