The sleepover in the room of requirments

(Hermione's POV)   

     I walk out of the room of requirements with Ron. The study group ended two hours ago. I wonder what Harry must be thinking, after the library. Ron kind of just led me to the room of requirements. We kissed and made out for hours It felt like. We were just enjoying each other's company. I'm sure Harry and Ginny did the same thing. We finally make our way through the portrait hole. I see Harry lying on a chair, with Ginny comfortably asleep on top of him. He's holding a Potions textbook right above her, studying contently. I tried to slowly sneak past him with Ron, but that didn't go very well. 

     "I see you two took a detour," he says with a smirk. "How do you know—I mean, what are you talking about?" Hermione says nervously. I watch Harry's eyes as I realize they are fixed on my neck. "Mione', I think I left a mark," Ron says, slowly pointing to the love bite on my neck. Ginny, now awake, opens her eyes and immediately looks at me as I cover my neck. Harry still has a smirk pasted on his face. Ginny jumps up and runs to me. "What happened?" she says, almost worried. She moves my hand aside and looks at my neck. "Oooooh," she teases as her eyes move from me to Ron in a joking manner. "It's great you all think this is funny. Thanks, Ron; I enjoyed it, but I can't go to class tomorrow with this," Hermione says nervously. "Don't worry, come on, I'll help you cover it with makeup," Ginny says as I watch Ron go up to Harry. 

     "And you...you kept your hands in a friendly position on my sister, right? You didn't....- do it? Harry realized what Ron was inferring and smirked at him, which made Ron get the wrong idea and raise his wand, but Harry just burst out in laughter as he reassured Ron, he did nothing of the sort, and Ron starts his "overprotective brother talk" and starts explaining boundaries when Ginny cuts him off. "Just because you went and knocked up Hermione doesn't mean we did the same, and I can set my own boundaries. Harry's MY boyfriend after all," Ginny remarks as Me and Ron go bright red. Ginny finally takes my hand and pulls me away from the two goofs still sitting by the fire. Sometimes when they argue, it gets quite annoying but also sometimes hilarious.

     We get upstairs, where Ginny pulls out her makeup bag from her trunk. "Ginny, did you know you? Me and all the other Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff girls are invited to a sleepover in the room of requirements this weekend. Hannah, Luna, and the Patil twins are hosting and planning it. Are you going...? I ask, Ginny hesitates. 

     "So, all the Gryffrindor girls will be out of the girl's dormitory then," Ginny asks. "Yeah," I reply. "Then no," Ginny says. "Why?" I ask "Well, now's my chance. I know a way to get Harry up the stairs to the girls dormitory." Ginny says with a smirk, "GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY. If that's what you're thinking, please don't be stupid about it. You know there will be a war soon. We are only getting closer to finding more horcruxes. Harry's visions are getting worse. Harry has enough to worry about. Just imagine if something went wrong Ginny! and think about how young you are." I say, looking at Ginny with a stern expression on my face, "You sound like my mom. I don't know what you're trying to say, but don't worry, it's not that big of a deal." Ginny says carelessly. 

     "Plus, Ron had sex with Lavender last year; he was my age then, and nothing happened!" Ginny adds, "Wait, he did... Never mind, that's beside the point," I say, she must have noticed that I'm almost a little mad by this, because she says reassuringly, "Don't sleep on it, Hermione; he doesn't like her anymore! Clearly too, he couldn't stop talking about you over the holidays. I had to constantly keep giving him food to shove in his face, just so he could shut up!" and I smile a bit at that; that does sound a lot like Ron. 

     She finally sits down next to me as she starts applying different skin-colored liquids and powders to my neck. She must have noticed my very confused expression and asked, "You really have never worn makeup?" "Nope," I reply. "Oh, I need to teach you how to do some simple makeup, then how about we do a cute look and surprise Ron?" "Great, like Ron hasn't had his hands all over me enough tonight. Sure, why not?" She applies what feels like about 50 products to my face, but when I look in the mirror, I am pleasantly surprised. It's not too much, but it's really pretty. "Wow, thanks, Ginny!" "And wait, I can't even see it anymore," I add, looking at my neck, not even being able to remember where it was. "C'mon, let's go back down to the common room." Ginny says.