Tfp Optimus x Ex Con Femme reader!!!🍋

Optimus POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as the ex con femme known as (y/n) trained with Bumblebee. I had grown feelings for the (a/c) femme.

You would think that the femme had always been a autobot with how sweet and caring she was, but she had a hidden side to her that was surprising vicious and unforgiving. He snapped out of his thoughts as the teams medic Ratchet waved a hand in front of him, " your staring again Optimus. If you love the femme so much why don't you tell her?"

I looked at him and sighed, " she might not feel the same and I do not want to cause a problem between me and her." Ratchet just huffed, " well if you never tell her you'll never find out if she feels the same." Then he turned back to his work.

(Y/n) POV
~~~~~~~~~
I stopped training with Bee as I  saw our leader staring at me. I had grown to have feelings for the big mech, I knew that he would probably never feel the same way about me but it didn't change the way I felt.

I had just joined team prime, and being a ex con wasn't easy. Arcee still didn't trust me even though it had been two human months and Ratchet was always cranky. Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and Wheeljack had been pretty nice to me though.

Bumblebee tapped my shoulder and beeped, "wanna go for another round?" I nodded and we started to train again.

After we finished I walked over to Ratchet, " hey doc, ya need any help?" The medic whipped around and grabbed a wrench and threw it at me, " don't call me doc again and to answer your question no I do not need help!!!" I nodded and quickly left the med bay and retreated to the roof of the base.

I didn't notice Optimus walk up behind me and jumped when I heard his voice, " is everything okay, (y/n)?" I nodded, " I'm fine I just wanted to watch the sunset. You can join me if you want." He went and sat down beside me and accidentally laid his servo on top of mine. He quickly pulled away and I started to blush.

Optimus looked up at the sky taking in the beauty, " can I ask you something (y/n)?" I nodded and the Prime looked over at me, " do you have feelings for any of the mechs here?" I looked at the Prime surprised, " I...I do but I don't think he would like me back." The prime looked away again, " may I ask who that mech is?" Blush spread across my face as I answered, " w....we'll t..that's you s..sir"

He looked at me with a rare smile across his face, " I feel the same way." I felt my spark start to beat against my chestplates as the prime moved closer to me and his dermas hovered dangerously close to mine. He pulled me into a kiss full of love and passion, he gently bit my bottom lip and I opened for him, the prime explored every bit of his new found territory then pulled away.

I looked deep into his optics, " why would you love a femme like me? I'm a ex con." He placed a servo on the side of my face, " because I can tell that you were never truly one of them.  Your the sweetest and most beautiful femme I've ever met (y/n) and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." My optics widened as he went on, " I want you to be my sparkmate (y/n), if you'll accept me" I nodded and tears began to flow down my cheeks, " I'd love to be your sparkmate Optimus."

Then he pulled me into a more heated kiss and picked me up carrying me to his berthroom. When we got in he closed the door and locked it behind him, then he pinned me against the wall. He started to kiss me again going from my dermas to my neck cables making me moan softly as he began to gently bite and kiss them.

He picked me up and carried me to his berth and laid me down on it, and climbed on top of me. I let out a loud moan as he started to grind against my panel, "O...Optimus" he smirked and pulled me into another kiss. He growled  into the kiss and pulled off my panel but then stopped and pulled away, " tell me to stop now if you want me to. Because if we go any further I won't be able too." I nodded and looked up at the prime, " I do want this, just please be gentle at first." And then pulled him into another kiss.

Optimus took off his panel and slowly pushed into me making me moan and hiss from the pain. He stopped and waited for me to let out a moan of pleasure and started to thrust, the pain turned into pleasure making me let out a loud moan, " p...primus...O... Optimus" and let out a groan, " your so t...tight femme" i felt a knot form in my tanks and I moaned out Optimus's name loudly as I  hit my overload which he followed not long after.

Our chest plates opened letting our  sparks bond. When our sparks returned to our chests Optimus rolled over beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my  faceplate, "I love you (y/n)" I smiled, "I love you too Optimus." And we drifted off into recharge.

Bonus
~~~~~~
I looked at Ratchet nervously, "what is it am I okay?" Ratchet smiled, " your more than okay. Your expecting." I smiled and tears began to form, " you mean I'm going to be a carrier?" The medic nodded, " yes and that means you'll have to take a little more energon than usual."

When I left the med bay I went to go find my sparkmate, I  found him on the roof, " Optimus? Is everything okay sweetspark?" He nodded and I  went and sat down beside him.

He looked over at me and smiled, " what is it? I can tell something is on your mind." I shrugged suddenly thinking of how to tell him, " oh nothing, I was just thinking about what we're gonna name our sparkling." Optimus's optics grew wide, " what did you say?!!" I chuckled, " your going to be a sire!" A smile spread across the primes face and he pulled me into a deep kiss full of nothing but love. When he pulled away he looked at me with optics full of love, " thank you, you've given me something I've wanted for a long time."

We finally had something we both wanted, a family.

The End
~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!