chapter 8

Only a few minutes had passed before it is time to start reacting again.

Kim Dokja, who is reading the novel from his phone again, tried to find a clue about this scenario from the novel.

He knew he is relying at the novel too much but he can't help it, since the apocalypse have just start and a phenomenal that is not mention in the novel appears, he felt anxious.

Meanwhile, many incarnations are eying Kim Dokja as he read the novel and start to whisper among themselves.

"He's reading again..."

"Is he perhaps reading the novel that is talking about the future...?"

"I envy him..."

"I wonder if he let me read that novel?"

"Are you crazy?!"

"How about we steal it from him..?"

"We will get a penalty!"

.......

Yoo Joonghyuk who is beside Kim Dokja just stare at him while his younger sister is with Lee Jihye and the others.

Kimcom who are secretly listening to the whispers around while also doing their business, are eying the incarnations with cautious.

After a few minutes, a message pop up.

[It is time to start again]

Incarnations began to go back to their sits while Kim Dokja sigh, he still can't get a single clue about this scenario.

He stretch his arms for a second and press the play on the remote control.

Episode 2 – Protagonist (3)

I stared straight into Lee Hyunsung and Han Myungoh’s eyes and said.

“Do you want to die from that guy beyond the iron door or do you want to try your luck outside the train? Which one will you choose?”

"Is the protagonist that cruel...?"

Lee Jihye ask Kim Dokja with a teasing look.

Kim Dokja smile at her and said.

"You already met him, Jihye-ya."

........

"I- what...?"

Lee Jihye look at Kim Dokja in shock while Yoo Joonghyuk who is silently listening frown and look at Jihye.

'so Jihye met the protagonist...?'

He look at Kim Dokja before shooking his head and looking back at the screen.

“U-Uh...”

“Dokja-ssi, is there any guarantee that the person beyond the iron door is an enemy?”

The Steel Sword appeared at the crucial moment. There was a reason why Lee Hyunsung couldn’t be leader of a party.

Lee Hyunsung slump back on his chair and Jung Hewoon glare at Kim Dokja.

Yoo Sangah comforted the depressed lee Hyunsung.

“Since they are coming from another carriage, it is likely to be a survivor. If we meet...”

I looked at the bloody room instead of continuing. Lee Hyunsung followed my gaze and quietly spoke.

“...I was too careless. Let’s find a way out.”

“G-Go! Go quickly!”

At this moment, both people were aware. The other survivors of the carriages would’ve gone through the same thing as them. They wouldn’t have the good luck of finding ‘insects.’