chapter 10 part 2

“An explosion.”

“Explosion?”

“I was able to find an insect due to an explosion from the carriage in front.”

Yoo Jonghyuk’s body stopped at these words.

“Explain it in a simpler manner.”

"Hah!! Stupid!"

A tick mark formed on the protagonist forehead and glare menacingly at the child who just insulted him.

Lee Gilyoung look at the protagonist smugly.

"You..!!"

Yoo Jonghyuk was about to step closer to Lee Gilyoung but the others stop him.

"Joonghyuk-sshi, stop it!"

“When the explosion occurred, a kid fell and dropped his insect collecting net. I picked it up by chance.”

“...It is a suspicious coincidence.”

“Coincidences are always suspicious. If you don’t believe me, ask the people beyond the ward. The boy standing there dropped the net.”

Beyond the safety barrier on the way to Oksu Station, people were looking over at this side. The scenario wasn’t over yet so they couldn’t approach or talk to us.

Yoo Jonghyuk looked over but showed no signs of moving. His eyes changed and memories that seemed to belong to Yoo Jonghyuk crossed my mind.

「 I see. 」

「 Explosion. 」

「This guy isn’t a regressor. 」

「He isn’t the one who changed the future. Rather, the future changed...」

「 Because of me. 」

"......."

"What kind of thoughts is this...?"

"Kind of dark."

I saw people dying painfully in a powerful explosion and Yoo Jonghyuk blankly watching it.

「 It is because I started killing them, unlike the other turns. 」

Due to the impact of Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint, I could feel Yoo Jonghyuk’s mental pain and suffering.

"So it have some drawbacks.."

"I mean all skill have drawbacks..."

“Are your questions over?”

“...Yes.”

“Then can you let me go? And let’s go to Oksu together. There isn’t much time remaining to clear the scenario.”

‘It is difficult.”

"You just need to go to the otherside and it is done,what is difficult of that?"

Hewoon with irritated voice.

"He must have his reason,hewoon-ssi.."

Lee Hyunsung replied quietly.

"Before you said that to me,wipe that expression of your face first."

Jung Hewoon huff and look at the screen.

However, a protagonist was a protagonist for a reason.

“Everything you said makes perfect sense.”