2

Perplexed by what he read , Gyu went to the other room and borrowed laptop from Namjoon to do further investigation on jungkook's murder.

He read several news articles , went through several websites to check if there is any relevant information about Jungkook

But to his dismay he didn't find anything new.. All the news articles had the same common information which he noted down in a piece of paper

The blue haired muttered the words while noting down 

"Jeon Jungkook missing since 6 months , no clue whatsover. 

Orphan

Student of Seoul University

Boyfriend - Kim Taehyung"

"Why does these names sound so familiar?" he thought to himself

"Do I know them?" 

He tries hard to remember them but to no avail.. He googled their picture to only get the photo of jungkook

"He looks so familiar , but how do I know him? Should I ask my brother?"

Beomgyu scurried his path yet again to Namjoon's room and slowly opened the door to find him sleeping.

"Guess I will ask him tomorrow" 

He went back to his research and found out some information about his friends and kept notes...

"Since jungkook is an orphan and doesn't have any influential people by his side , his investigation was not taken seriously nor has the police force given proper efforts for it. Till now it's still a missing case but this random dairy says he's murdered?

Why the sudden shift of case to CBI ? According to Korean daily , recently the students of Seoul uni started heavy protest brining back attention to this case , it spread like wildfire across social media that the police has now become answerable to the public.

The officer in charge of this case was Officer Kim Seokjin

Who was behind the murder? What was his or her motive -- To be found out"

Beomgyu finally ended writing his notes and started contemplating whether to go to the mentioned place in the book to find if Jungkook was actually murdered.

It was a indeed a hard decision to make , nevertheless he made up his mind and took the car keys from the living room

The blue haired swirled the car key on his finger while whistling heading down to the car. He inserted the car key ignition lock and turned on GPS and typed in his location.

He has travelled a few miles , fear still inbuilt in his mind as he sweats feverishly and gets a stinging pain in his head , to see blurred vision of a small cozy home. He gripped his hands tightly to his hair , losing control over his car when the voice of google assistant snaps him back to reality as he pushes the break , the tires screech and halt.

"Your destination is on the right" 

Beomgyu lifts his head up gasping for breath and takes the water bottle nearby gulping it down almost emptying it.

He unlocks the door and goes out to the oak forest. He switches the flashlight on in his phone and wanders around in the woods

The blue- haired ignores the slight noises in his surrounding and continues to move forward...He felt his throat go dry. The only thing he wished at the moment is not to find the dead body as mentioned in the book.

As he goes he finds black arrows marked on the tree leading the way as he shivers rapidly and hesitantly move forward as his flashlight lands on the red X mark.

He dropped his phone out of shock as he felt chills run down his spine. He finds a spade lying nearby it and starts digging . After 15 mins he felt the spade hit something as he frantically looks to find a sack. Foul odour started to fill the atmosphere.. Holding his breath he took a quick peak inside it to find what he expected ... Skeletons.....

Hurriedly he started digging back.... Salty tears started forming in his eyes and after a while he finished it and takes his phone wiping out the soil from the screen.

He heads back to the car with his flashlight on , still not able to remove that horrible sight from his mind.

He quickly starts the car and travels at a high speed and within a short times reaches back to his home. He was on his way to the washroom to clean himself up to suddenly find an omnious shadow on the walls...

A hand touched his shoulder suddenly as the blue haired lets out a loud shriek ... Beomgyu turns around with his flashlight to find out namjoon looking at him with wide eyes as he starts screaming more. The black-haired watching the terrible appearance of gyu screams along with him

"So aren't you gonna answer?" asked the black haired intensely staring at the younger's disheveled figure

"Answer what?"

"Where were you during midnight?"

"I-I just went out for a drive" replied gyu

"Oh I see.. You totally went for a drive , I can see it from your appearance" says joonie glancing down at his hands and feet

 "Learn to lie properly first.."

"I'm sorry hyung"

"Why are you all muddy ?"

"I went for a walk in a forest to watch the birds . I found about it in a book, it's really interesting"

"To watch the birds? At night? "

Gyu nods his head , looking down while scratching his neck with his hands.

"Don't go out without telling me at night. I don't want you to repeat this again. I'm not scolding you for now... You need to rest"

"Thank youuu!" replies the blue haired giving a quick peck on his brother's cheek as a slight smile curls up on namjoon's face , can't help but doubt about his younger brother's intention and shrugs that thought out of his mind

♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:•*∴":♡.•♬✧♡*+:

Thank you to all those who are reading this book and waited for my update : D

I truly appreciate it ! Means a lot <3