Chapter 1 - Moon

//Hi guys! I'm not starting with a prologue, I might add it later. Some of the events come for Escaping Peril, and maybe into Talons of Power. If you notice any spelling mistakes, tell me and I'll fix them. The words might not all be correct, please don't blame me. (Never mind if you don't get/understand what I'm saying) Enjoy!// (It might take me a long time to post chapters, I'm quite slow.) :3//

Peril swooped towards the arch, flapping her wings furiously. To her dismay, Winter flipped again, trying to get under her. Then they collided in mid air. Copper and Silver, Fire and Ice, Winter... and certain death.

She pushed Winter away from her, it seemed deathly silent, until she heard Winter scream. He managed to extend his wings and glide, but he still landed with a thump on the ground. Peril could see the black ropes on his wings, and everywhere she'd touched him. Also the burns scattered across them. Oh no, Clay will be so mad at me if I killed one of his students! She thought frantically.

"Moon... Tell Moon... Tell-" Winter broke off, shuddering with agony. "Winter! Winter!" The NightWing yelled as she swooped down from the sky. She landed in front of Winter, and clutched his talons. "I think he can just survive," Peril muttered, examining the extent of his burns. Qibli and Kinkajou flapped down from the sky to land beside Moon. "What do we do?" He asked Peril. "I don't know? MAKE a stretcher?" She huffed.

"That's it!" Qibli yelled excitedly. "Turtle, get over here!" He said. Turtle ran over, looking surprised. "What is it?" He said. "Make a stretcher!" "Fine," He mumbled. He scooped up some dirt in his talons, and whispered: "I command you to become a stretcher," Moon gently lifted Winter onto it. Qibli grabbed the other side, and lifted into the air.

They flapped towards Possibility, and landed down on one of the streets. "Mayfly? Mayfly?" They shouted into her door. "What is it?" She said, sticking her head out the door. "We have a terribly injured friend here!" Qibli said. "Only one person stays with him, rest of you, out!" Mayfly said. "I'll stay with him," Moon said. "I will!" Qibli said. "Moon stay, Qibli, out!" Qibli gave a sigh of exasperation. "But I want to stay with Moon!" He leaned forward and lightly brushed Moon's wing with his. Moon pulled away slightly, to his surprise.

"Let me see," She commanded. Moon and Qibli brought him in, and laid him down on the floor. Mayfly gently extended Winter's wings. "Oh my," She gasped. "You brought him here just in time, any sooner, and he would be a goner by now," She hurried over, and brought an ointment strongly smelling of mint. (No idea why I put mint lol) She was just about to spread it over Winter's wounds, but Moon stopped her. "Can I do it?" She asked.

"Sure," Mayfly answered. Moon gently began spreading the ointment over Winter's wings, and other injuries. Winter's eyes fluttered open, and rested on Moon's for a heartbeat. She gave him the smallest of smiles. "I see that SandWing, what his name? Qibli, is quite attached to you," Mayfly said briskly. Moon's face turned lightly red. "Oh no, I don't like him, he's just my friend," "You sure?" Mayfly said, staring at Moon. Moon held her gaze firmly, and with a sigh, Mayfly dropped her gaze.

//Next part will be in idk!// But I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1// I'm quite a lousy writer, so blame me if it's bad, or wrong :[//Hope you enjoyed! :3//