Chapter 2 - Winter

//Back for Chapter 2, Winter is fully healed in this chapter!// Qibli will be a villain, but as some people do not like it, I will do as little as possible, but Qibli will still have to be mean and evil// Do not criticize me for doing that// I will get started on Chapter 2 soon// :3//

Winter is healed in this chapter-

Moon was curled up asleep, her side gently rising up and down with her breathing. Winter was watching her, eyes dimly glowing in the darkness. (This came from the actual book, what I'm about to say lol.) He felt an unbearable urge to curl up next to her, her star-speckled wings over his, but all he did was curl up with a sigh, and go to sleep. 

Little did he know, was that Qibli was looking at him, eyes gleaming. He slowly rose up from his makeshift bed in the grass, and furiously stared at Winter. Qibli went over to him and yanked him up by his ear. "Yow!" Winter yelled. "What is wrong with you?" Winter demanded. "Oh there's nothing wrong with me, it's more like you're wrong!" Qibli wrinkled his snout, a dragons version of a sneer.  Winter rubbed his ear, and shot a glacier-melting glare at him. "What is it?" Qibli grabbed his neck, and pinned him to the ground. "You stay away from Moon, she's destined to be with me!" Winter shoved him away, and cautiously walked back a few steps. Then he snorted. "It's her who gets to decide, not you!" Qibli growled. 

"Well, she will be mine one day, and you won't be able to stop me!" For an answer, Winter shot a jet of frostbreath at Qibli. Qibli hared out the way, and flicked his venomous tail, toying with it, to show Winter that Qibli could stab him whenever he wanted to. Winter warily watched it. For a laugh, (Laugh according to Qibli, not Winter.) Qibli stabbed his tail at him, then stopped at the last second. Winter barely held down a yelp of terror.

  It's alright Winter, remember what Narwhal would say. Strike first. He thought. Winter scowled. "Leave me alone!" Qibli grinned. "So you're scared now!" Fast as lightning, he raked his claws across Winter's torso. Winter howled, and swung his serrated claws at Qibli's face. Qibli dodged. Winter sawed through the thread holding the Skyfire on his ankle, and shouted in his head. MOON! MOON! COME HELP! IT'S QIBLI!  He waited, while fending off Qibli. 

 Just when he thought Moon wasn't coming, he heard talon steps. He saw Moon's black scales appear. "Moon!" Winter cried. "Help!" He knocked aside Qibli's talon as it arced towards his back legs. He suddenly felt Qibli stop. "M-Moon?" Moon turned her attention to Qibli. "Winter attacked me!" Qibli yelled. Moon stared at him. "Don't lie, I heard everything," Her eyes drifted towards the slight blue bloodstains staining his claws and talons, and at the scratch along Winter's torso."Qibli... What did you do?" Qibli looked at her innocently. "I didn't do nothing!" Moon glared at him. "I can see right through your lies Qibli!" Qibli snarls. "If I say I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything!" Moon wrinkled her snout. 

Just then, the trio heard talonsteps. "W-what is going on here?"