I: The Tay incident

It was an average day of school. Wake up tired, force your legs to walk, and pass out at the end of the day. The usual.

The only thing keeping me on the verge of life are my friends. They can be much at times but what else can I do? My best friend left me for some pick me girls, so I would basically be alone if it weren't for AJ and Kaitlyn.

"Well I just hope I survive this year so I never have to deal with the heaps of homework ever again."

I might have been exaggerating a bit, I still had one more year of highschool to go after this. I looked around the empty classroom observing the 'new' people in it.

"What a shame. Well probably get math homework today."

AJ never complained about math homework, but after her last exam, she figured she'd just never do math ever again.

Before I could speak, the door slammed open, a skinny guy walking in before a rather obese one shoved him away, an annoying laugh filling the room.

"Oh god not those two again."

The skinny guy and the fat guy. The two that literally shoved me into a wall while I was trying to run to my next class.

"Go find a seat you two!"

Ms. Luxembourg's pale face changed to a deep red, making the entire calls burst into laughter. She just shook her head in disappointment, seeing her rage had no effect on the students.

Tay, the fat guy saw the skinny guy take a seat next to me. Just as my presence just wasn't enough in one seat, I saw a bomb fall on me.

A thick, meat-filled bomb had sat on my fragile legs, crushing me beneath it.

"TAY! GET OFF ME!"

My screams were muffled over the huge guy. As if today wasn't embarrassing enough, the whole class just laughed, and by the looks on the teacher's face, she was stifling back a laugh.

Tay looked behind him before looking down, his eyes widened with as he realized he sat on me.

He quickly stood up, the table falling as he had no time to push it and quickly started apologizing.

"Oh shoot my bad."

Oh shoot my bad indeed. He just broke both my legs in less than a second!

"I didn't see you."

With an annoyed look on my face he left. My eyes darted towards my friend — shooting imaginary daggers into their skull— watching them laugh at the situation that unfolded.

"You guys are the worst."

Their laughs did not calm down by one bit for the next 5 minutes. All I could hear were their annoying little laughs and giggles and I tried focusing on whatever the teacher was saying.

"We try our best Michelle."

                      •✿✷✿✷✿✷• 

471 words
-|<esaM¡re