~ 1 ~

|Copyrights|

|Copyrights|

● © 2023 by Kiranmai.

● All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form.

● This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

|Disclaimer|

◇ This book contains a lot of characters. If you don't have an interest in reading this book, then you are most welcome. But don't comment offensively or say that my book represents entire Indian families or some state's phone directory.

◇ If you don't understand, then you can ask me. I'll be glad to explain the relations, but I won't tolerate any indecency, hate, or ill comments.

◇ Any thoughtful suggestions are always welcomed.

Author's pov:

Love is pure, sweet, and the most beautiful thing in the world, but it is also painful and hard. She has always wanted to fall in love one day, looking at the love between her parents and the couples around her. She has grown up witnessing the love, respect, understanding, and trust her parents had for each other. She had seen her parents cook together for her whenever they were free. Her father used to massage hers and her mother's hair every Friday evening if he's at home. Her father loves to watch her mother dancing all the day. The way he calms her mother whenever she is tensed about a case or the way he comforts her whenever she is low. Her mother is the best at planning surprises for her and her father. She used to cook their favourite dishes and set the dinner in their favourite spot in their home. Se used to stay awake all night whenever she or her father fell sick. She also dreamed of having a life like her parents with her partner.

She had also seen the love between her grandparents. Especially her grandfathers breakdown when her grandmothers left this world, leaving them alone. She has also seen the love between her aunts and uncles. She has seen her cousin fall in love with her best friend and tie the knot with him. It's not that they hadn't faced hardships in their lives; they had, but they had fought them together. And there came the day when she realised her love for him. But her happiness didn't last long when she realised that he didn't love her, making her world shatter, yet she didn't stop loving him.

Sravya sat in her office cubicle, lost in her thoughts. Just then, her mobile was pinged with a message. She unlocked her phone with excitement, but it died the moment she saw that it was a message from her classmate, Rahul. She groaned upon reading his message. He is asking her out again, even after being rejected for the umpteenth time. She shook her head in disbelief, deleted his text, blocked him, and took a deep breath. She looked at her mobile for the umpteenth time to check whether there was any message from him or not. She sighed in disappointment, as there was no message from him. She looked around; everyone was busy with their own work. There isn't much work for her today. She had completed all her work so that she could relax at the weekend and study for some time, as her final exams were going to start in three weeks.

In just a month, her studies will be completed, and then she decided to work under her father for a few years. She has been planning to launch her own clothing brand and organic cosmetic products and is working on it. She wants to make her name in the fashion world. Her father is waiting for her to take on the responsibilities of CEO of their family's business. She is afraid of whether she can meet the expectations of her father or not. She knew how hard her father had worked to reach this position. She sighed and leaned her head back on the chair.

She opened the secret folder on her mobile, which consists of his pictures. A smile formed on her face automatically after seeing his happy face in the pictures. That playful smirk on his face made him look more handsome. She caressed those pictures with love. She chuckled, looking at his childish nature.