The Pre-Wedding Party

Happy New Year! ❤ Naye Varsh ki haardik shubhkamnayen aap sabhi ko!💌🥳

Continued-

Haseena entered his cabin..where Anubhav was busy typing something on his laptop.

HM- Jai Hind Sir! mujrim ka kuch pata chala?

AS- Jai Hind Miss Malik, humein abhi durbhash aaya tha Santosh Sharma ka..unhone uss clip ka source pata kiya hai..jo Aminabad se kuch hi doori par hai..hum soch rahe the ki wahan jaakar jaanch padtaal karni chahiye..

HM- hmm..theek keh rahe hain aap..hum-(her phone rang, it was Ammi)..sir woh,

AS- pick kar lijiye..(she nodded and accepted the call)

HM- ji Ammi..(Ammi said something)..kya?! Itni jaldi yeh sab..(Ammi- ...)..ji..theek hai hum aa jayenge jaldi kal..hmm..(she cut the call)

AS- sab..theek hai na Miss Malik?

HM- ji Sir..woh..umm..hamara nikah tay ho gaya hai..(his heart pained)..kal hi pre-wedding party rakhvayi hai Farhaan ne..(she said looking down)

AS- y-yeh toh atyadhik prasannata ki baat hai, Hasee(She looked at him)..Miss Malik..aap ek kaam kariye, ghar jaiye..yeh case hum sambhal lenge..

HM- arre nahi sir aap-

AS- It's an order..(she frowned)..aapko jaana chahiye Miss Malik..aapko kisi aur ka sath dena hai ab jeevan bhar..(he said painfully..and she understood the depth of his words)

HM- aap..party mein zaroor aaiyega sir..humein accha lagega..

He smiled a bit and nodded positively. She saluted him and went. Anubhav wiped a lone tear, which was about to escape his eye.

------

"Ammi yeh bohot heavy hai", Haseena complained as she tried her lehenga for the party..

Ammi- tere sasural walon me bheja hai beta, pehenna toh padega na..

Haseena hummed and huffed..removing it.

In the evening, everyone had arrived, including Anubhav. They all were waiting for the to-be-bride.
Haseena arrived, in her maroon lehenga, walking slowly as it was heavy. Farhaan was smiling and waiting for her on the stage.

"Dekha Pushpee, kitna ajeeb aur badtameez hai yeh Farhaan..MS ko lene bhi nahi aa raha", Santu whispered to PJ, who agreed, rolling her eyes at Farhaan.

PJ- humko toh yeh samajh nahi aa raha MS yeh shaadi kar hi kyun rahi hain..jabki sab jaante hain woh Anubhav Sir ke sath hi khush reh sakti hain..

SS- haana..Sir ko dekhiye..sukhe patte jaise murjha gaye hain..(she said, looking at Anubhav, who had put on a fake smile)

PJ- hmm..par ab kya hi kar sakte hain..MS ne faisla liya hai toh kuch soch samajhkar hi liya hoga..

Karishma had heard the whole conversation..she knew how much Haseena loved Anubhav, but she had begun to realize that he also feels the same..but was helpless now.

F- Haseena..inse miliye, yeh hamare cousins hain..

Haseena passed a small smile to all of them..

Arfa- ji main iski badi behen..

Asma- aur main chhoti..

Haris- aur main iska bhai..(smiled slyly)

Haseena greeted them nervously..she suspected something fishy in Haris' behavior but chose to ignore. She and Farhaan went ahead to greet MPT and Anubhav.

F- aap sab hamari aur hamari Haseena ki party mein aaye..uske liye shukriya..(he said, grabbing Haseena's shoulders deliberately..to show Anubhav)

KS- arre..ismein shukriya ka kaa baat hai..Maddam Sir hamare parivaar ka hi hissa hain..(she said, controllong her anger as Haseena was clearly looking uncomfortable)

SS- MS, ek second(taking Haseena from Farhaan's grip)..kuch kaam tha..

F- Kya kaam hai?(Irritatingly, still holding Haseena's wrist)

SS- Ladies talk..(she said rudely and took back Haseena's wrist, bringing a sigh of relief for all the MPT members and Anubhav)

HM- kya baat hai SS? Aap humein khinchkar kyun layi?

SS- aap pakka yeh shaadi karna chahti hain maddam sir?

HM- achanak yeh sawal?(astonished)

SS- bas observation se puchha..aap khush nahi lag rahi..

HM- hamare khush rehne se kya farq padta hai Santu..(looking at Anubhav sadly, who was talking to Karishma)

SS- par-

HM- humein bohot kaam hai Santu..chalte hain..(she went)

Slow music was playing and couple dance was going on..every few beats the partners were changing. It all started with Farhaan-Haseena, Santu-Cheetah, Anubhav-Karishma and so on...Anuseena's hearts yearned for the dance together, but shooed away their thoughts.

Currently, Haseena was paired with Haris..who was being excessively clingy to her..unnecessarily touching her back..she pressed his wrist tightly..showing that she won't tolerate such nuisance..he hissed and gave an angry glare to her..she ignored it royally and the partners changed. It was now Anubhav and Haseena together.

He was careful, not touching her bare back and waist without her consent..which melted her heart. Suddenly, he pulled her closer, making her gasp.

"aapke blouse ki dor khuli hui hai peeche se", he whispered in his husky voice.

She was lost in his cologne and heard what he said with utter difficulty.

"ijazat ho toh hum baandh dein?"..and she instantly nodded.

His fingers brushed her back..and tied the delicate strings..erupting goosebumps on her flawless skin.

Soon, the dance was over and Haseena went in one of the rooms as she was super tired after dancing in such a heavy lehenga. She had informed Ammi that she would be joining the party in a while. She lied on the bed to take a quick nap, but was startled at a sudden power cut. She heard the door lock..and grew suspicious. She grabbed her phone and opened the flashlight..and was horrified to find Haris there, grinning devilishly.

HM- Tum?!(angrily)

Haris- ab tum jaisi qatilana se zyada der door raha nahi jaa raha tha...(he came closer, pinning her on the bed)

Haseena angrily kicked his part where sun didn't shine..he growled..she tried to run, but due to the heavy lehenga, she couldn't move easily. Haris angrily tore of her linen sleeve..shocking her. She screamed..and a few seconds later, lights were on and everyone barged in..Farhaan, Ammi and his family were shocked to see Haris above Haseena. While everyone was busy whispering ill about Haseena, Anubhav noticed her sleeve. He grabbed Haris' by his collar and slapped him, hard.

F- Anubhav Singh!(Angrily)

---------------------
   Words- 1000
---------------------

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-With Love,

Love2164Anuseena_love