Chapter 3

The four woke up to a knock on their door. They all then went outside to check up on the sound.

March 7th: Hey, did you guys hear that?

Dan Heng: There's a group of Silvermane Guards at the entrance... and I don't think they're here to say hi.

Y/N: But I thought you said we needed to get enough rest for tomorrow! I haven't got enough rest yet..

Stelle: Eh? Eh?

Y/N: Not because of- Actually maybe it is, who knows.

March 7th: Whatever it is, if this is our escort, it's less friendly than I was expecting.

Stelle: Maybe they're not here to escort us?

March 7th: I guess we'll have to find that out..

Dan Heng: Let's go and meet them. We won't know until we're down there.

Y/N: Already!? Cant I just get more rest?!?..

Stelle picked up Y/N up.

Y/N: ...on second thought, put me down, I'm all rested up.

TIMESKIP

Stern Silvermane Guard: Hey! Commander Bronya is waiting for all of you down below. Hurry up and go see her. And no tricks!

March 7th: Are we..in a lot of trouble?

The four went down and saw Bronya waiting for them.

March 7th: Huh? It's you.. you were there at the fort..

Y/N: (Is it just me or does her hair looks like drills?)

..

Y/N: (Alright just me then.)

Bronya: I am Bronya Rand, acting commander of the Silvermane Guards. In the name of the Amber Lord in the highest, and under order of Supreme Guardian Cocolia Rand, I hereby arrest the suspected infiltrators under the charge of plotting to incite rebellion.

Y/N: Wait what did I do though!?

March 7th: You fought the Silvermane Guards.

Y/N: Your honor, it was an act of self-defense.

Bronya: As agent of the supreme guardian, I herewith temporarily strip you of your freedom of action and speech. When you are tried by the adjudication panel, you will be given the opportunity to defend yourselves against the accusations.

Bronya: Resistance will prove futile. You must come with me.

Y/N: But like I said, it was an act of self-defe-

Y/N got bonked on the head by Stelle.

March 7th: W-Wait a minute! This isn't what we agreed! She said we were gonna be escorted to discuss an urgent matter!

Dan Heng: ...This is an orchestrated betrayal, obviously.

March 7th: Looks like we've been downgraded to accomplices...again. Seems like it's every third planet it happens.

Y/N: (Glad that don't happen to me.)

March 7th: (Well now it did, shut up.)

Dan Heng: That's because you always act without thinking - you never have a plan.

March 7th: Hey, I'm improving! I'm coming up with a plan right now... aaaand.. got one! Stelle, Dan Heng, Y/N, the alley! 

Dan Heng: That one's been sealed off... Hmm, it's possible.

Y/N: You know they can hear us, right?

Dan Heng: Stelle, March, Y/N, be ready to make an escape.

March 7th: Huh? Really? I just wanted to say something..