Prolouge

Louis
Its been two years since I started playing for Doncaster Rovers. But nothing intersting has occurred. Sometimes I feel like I am alone and lonely. Even if I have an entire football team and my bestest mate the leprechaun Niall. Niall Horan the guy I have known since 5th grade the day he moved from Ireland.

*knock* *knock*
Come in. "Hey man wassup" Niall asks with chips in his hand before they disappear in his mouth. "Nothing much" I answer short. Right now i m not in the mood to talk about either of his any talks. But of course who can stop this. "How about a movie and pizza" he asks as he settles himself on the edge of the bed. "Well i havent got anything to do or anyone to be with so sounds perfect to me" i reply. "Awww lou dont worry you will definetly find some guy soon" he says. I ignore his comment.

Harry
After about ten hours of song writing and recording we boys finally reach my flat. Oops sorry forgot to introduce myself. Hi im Harry Styles I live a life every person wants some of you may even know me.

Yah im Harry Styles from One Direction the most famous boyband." Earth to Harry" i shake my head and watch my friend look at me with concern. Did i guys mention Liam Payne also known as daddy direction. Yup he is totally like one he is like to much caring and concerned about me and Zayn.

This time Liam snaps his finger in front of my face as I once again come back to earth. "Mate are you okay you zoned out twice for like 5 minutes" this time it was Zayn concern edged in his voice. "Im fine guys really just tired" I say and quickly move to my bathroom so i dont get bombarded with questions i dont wanna answer right now.

Hi peeps
New story
Vote and comment ur views