Chapter 1, Humble Beginnings

Friday, 13th October 2020, 8 A.M, Tokyo, Amari Residence.

It's a sunny day today, birds are singing and flowers are blooming. On days like these, people like a certain someone should be burning in hell, but luckily that someone is not doing that.

???: Hey, Kylo! Wake up! It's time for breakfast!

There came the sound of a girl, which meant this Kylo should be up and getting ready to eat breakfast. The other person is tapping their foot, feeling impatient. Meanwhile, our protagonist, our main star of the series(hopefully), Kylo Amari, has just woken up in his bed, and now yawning with sleepy eyes.

Kylo : *yawn* Huh... Oh, morning Luce... You didn't have to *yawn* wake me up...

The girl in question, now known as Lucea, whom he calls Luce, is not happy with how Kylo is acting

The girl in question, now known as Lucea, whom he calls Luce, is not happy with how Kylo is acting. Although unrelated biologically, Lucea Evergreen is now a part of Kylo's family occupying the little sister role. Through some unavoidable situations and unforeseeable conditions, both agreed that Lucea would be under Kylo's wing.

Lucea: If I didn't, you would wake up at 12 or maybe 2! You're gonna miss school, you know?

Kylo : *sigh* Luce, I thought you know I don't go to school anymore...

Lucea: But still, you need to wake up early! Did you sleep late again?

Kylo: Um, I rather not answer that.

Lucea irritated and a little furious about her so-called brother's antique demanded an answer from the young man.

Lucea: What time, my dear brother?

Kylo : *scratches head* Ehehe... maybe 4?

Lucea: Okay, time to get up, Mr. Sleepypants! No more excuses, I'm not hearing them.

Suddenly, the door to Kylo's room burst open and another woman showed up. The next girl to be introduced is Shino Asada, another biologically unrelated sister, as the older sister. Complicated scenarios arrived which led to her taking care of everyone in the current family.

 Complicated scenarios arrived which led to her taking care of everyone in the current family

Shino: Now Kylo, wake up for breakfast. We don't want any problems now, do we?

Kylo: Really, you too sis? Just let me rest a bit more...