Part 2 build

The citizens of Cloud Cuckoo Land began to grab the pieces and build with them, others painted them to have what they wanted.They built quickly, but it was not yet known what they were building, but they were big things, Unikitty, with the help of others, Were they making clouds? That's possible? What are clouds made of that they can create one? Now they understand why they could step on the 'clouds' of the place. Bad Cop was impressed by the master builders who were working together to rebuild..Something that he had destroyed without mercy..."B are you okay?" Benny asked when Bad Cop didn't move looking at the citizens. "yes...I'm fine, just memories...bad memories..." Benny thought for a minute before answering: "Would you like to do anything else?" Bad Cop looked at him confused."what do you mean?" Bad Cop asked looking at Benny "well, instead of being here watching how they build we could start now with how to be a master builder!"

Bad Cop looked like he was going to say no, but Good Cop came out and I assure him they would like it. Benny got up from his seat and floated over the glitter towards the blocks left on the ground, And returning to put the blocks on the table. Benny sat on the other side of the table and showed him how to build spaceships, and told Good Cop that he will try to make something with the blocks.

The inhabitants, master builders, began to shape everything they did, one in a panda suit built what appeared to be some kind of pastel-colored castle tower, Others made a spiral to reach the highest buildings, a small group made moving platforms. It certainly seemed like a crazy place with random things. A large group made apartments for anyone. Even if it wasn't enough they defied the laws of physics and pieces could float. A giant duck. Etc.When the master builders finished, The constructions were placed on the clouds and they were easily weightless, making it possible to move an entire giant construction with a few cloud beads. If there were no clouds Cloud Cuckoo Land would weigh down and collapse on its own. 

Although Bad Cop didn't even know how clouds worked, but with Benny's explanations it helped him a little, Benny said things like"trust your instinct" or "use your imagination" he didn't know how he was supposed to do it but after a while he built a little police car Plus, Benny squealed with joy when he realized that the car would move if you dragged it backwards and then let go. Bad Cop didn't remember how to make that mechanism but was impressed with himself. 

"YOU DID IT!!" Benny technically screamed with joy, grabbed the car and looked at him closely, "You're amazing!! How did you do that?? That was great!!" Carefully touched the toy car, "I-I don't know! I just did what you told me! On... on some pieces, see numbers and names." Benny looked at him with his mouth open, "THAT'S WHAT BEING A MASTER BUILDER!!!" Benny rushed at Bad Cop, laughing, and they forcibly fell on the glitter. Benny hugged Bad Cop very tightly. The policeman smiled and hugged him back, They didn't care if the citizens saw them.

Unikitty saw the small police car and approached the couple smiling, Automatically Bad Cop and Benny rose from the glitter, "Oh what's going on here?" Unikitty said with a cheerful tone. "OH GOD, UNIKITTY! BAD COP HAS DONE THIS!! -I grab the car again to show him-HE IS TRANSFORMING INTO A MASTER BUILDER!!" Benny said, almost out of breath from raising his voice so much with emotion. "That's true??" Unikitty asked Bad Cop "no instructions to build, I didn't know I could do that.." Bad Cop responded. "amazing!! Then you can help rebuild!" Said the unicorn cat, "umm..no, I don't think I'm one hundred percent prepared to help rebuild, Furthermore, the citizens of Cloud Cuckoo Land are not very happy to see me." Bad Cop said a little unsure, "oh, okay! Then you have to keep practicing, then you'll see everything!" Unikitty began to walk away to check that everyone is building good things, and to help.

Benny was caught off guard as a hug surrounded him, he turned to see Good Cop this time."It was amazing! Benny, we could actually see what pieces to connect to build what we wanted! But we don't know what we did to figure out how to build." Benny laughed a little, don't worry about it, it's normal! Little by little you will control it." Good Cop smiled and let go of Benny, he was surprised when he turned to see how the reconstruction was going,  And wow, they were already halfway done! There was still a long way to go, but you could recognize that it was Cloud Cuckoo Land. "How is it possible that they can build so fast?" Good Cop asked, "You'll learn." That was the only thing Benny answered.

Good Cop grabbed some pieces left over from building the toy police car, and started building again, Benny watched patiently and he smiled slowly as he realized what he was doing now. Good Cop took his construction and gave it to Benny "What do you think?" A small spaceship colored blue and white on the edges, Benny smiled brightly bouncing in his seat "OH GOD-GOD-GOD, SPACESHIP!!!"Benny felt the master builder citizens looking at them in confusion.".C-can I keep it??" Benny said to Good Cop, the cop nodded happily. Benny let out what seemed like a squeal of excitement, Always smiling adorably.  

"I would put this on an altar or something!! And I would put a sign like: GCBC's second construction and in parentheses! 'My favorite in the whole world' or I would put it on my nightstand to see it every day! Or I could also-" Good Cop interrupted the astronaut "okay Benny!, You can do whatever you want with it, I like the idea of ​​the altar." Good Cop laughed as Benny floated out of his chair, out of joy with the spaceship in his hands. "They are amazing police officers!" Good Cop could feel Bad Cop mentally smiling, So far, they both love Benny's presence, he's really good with the cops, not like the others treat him, a master builder tried to get close to the cop to maybe hurt him, Which was interrupted by Unikitty. The citizens looked at them badly, but above all the evil, Benny was together with the police, someone who finally cares about them (besides Emmet). They felt welcome with the astronaut, they liked him, They liked to listen to him talk about spaceships or other things, because, when he worked with the president business He had no company other than robots, Good Cop of course, he will always be with him but having contact with another human being It was comforting for both of them.

They are a good couple of course.

Benny loved being with them, finally someone I heard talk about space, Emmett and the others usually changed the subject to not be about space, But in reality the team did not want to hurt Benny's feelings. But they did it without realizing it, when they cut off Benny's ramblings, Benny also seemed to be happy, but he only smiled to hide that inside he felt disappointment,  Benny goes to Emmet and the others to talk but ends up getting shushed by someone and just stands there listening and talking for a bit. But now he was with the only person who seemed interested in listening to him, whether it was ramblings about spaceships or stories of his flights. What he always wanted to say can now be said.. Benny was originally looking for someone he could talk to, he thought of someone and remembered the police officers, he didn't think they would end up in a relationship, but he is satisfied with it.

Although Benny is not always alone, he rarely goes with his friends from the Space Squad, Benny is sure that when they talk about the accident they are hiding something.  But no matter how much I try to get information out of them, they don't say anything, Benny is intrigued by that, but decides it's best not to push them and let it go over time. Or maybe he'll never know, It's not like he necessarily knows it, but, it caused Jenny and Kenny's death and almost his death. Someday Benny will know who he was.. But it won't be today, not yet.

Metalbeard, who was not far away, approached Benny and the police officers. "Hey, are you guys going to stay there or are you finally going to help with something?" The pirate asked, looking at both of them, Good Cop changed to Bad Cop. "oh, um...I won't be able to, I'm not well trained to build things like others" Bad Cop grunted a little. "arrgh, what about you Benny? You really are a master builder, aren't you?" Benny was a little upset by the question "yes I am! But I decided to stay here, with the police, There are many master builders here, it should be enough. "I will help the police by being a master builder."

"umm.. okay? "It's just that your colleagues from the Space Squad want to see you." Metalbeard said. "W-what?? Really?! They want to see me??" Benny said excitedly. "Yep, they're in that construction that's like a satellite" Metalbeard pointed to a construction that looked like a satellite." Oh man! t-it's the first time they want to see me! what could it be for?? I'll be back in a while, police officers!!" Benny quickly floated away. He soon found the location of his friends from the Space Squad. She approached them, greeted them and asked them why they wanted to see it.

'Well Benny we actually wanted to know how you were doing here!' Lenny shook Benny's hand. "Especially, why are you with that cop?" I asked, someone named Denny, since the death of Kenny and Jenny others joined who were: Denny and Penny, Denny had a red suit and Penny a yellow one. They wanted to talk about something Benny wanted to know so much..