chapter 12

Yeonjun pov

I am going home because my last lecture got cancel and I walking out from college but I stop in corridor midway when I see soobin giving a child balloon that get struck at our college main get but in next sence I got melt I see soobin knelt down and give the child balloon and he pat her head I see the child saying thankyou and give him cute smile and peak on his cheek .

I felt soobin is giggling and I can see his dimple "oh God I love him so much" I whispered to myself than I realised and I faceplam oh it's true I am in love with soobin. But didn't my taste is great I can see soobin dispersing figure and I told myself I am going to make him mine. And you choi soobin let's see how long you gone ignore.

My first mission is to flirt with him but it fail but it's okay my next mission is make you fall . You don't know choi soobin confidence is my middle name hahaha.
(A/N: yeah plus extra is also his middle name)

At night

Soobin pov

"Mr wang we have to find them quickly. I don't want anyone life in risk . I want them in there is begging me for there lives and I killed them" I said calmly Mr wang nodded and about leave them he turn around and he smile widely I look at him with confusing gaze " you said you don't want anyone hurt or you don't want that particular person hurt Mr choi" I looked at him with shock expression.

and he chuckled and leave. What his mean particular person oh no is he talking about yeonjun I run to gate and I shouted " it's not like that" he trun around and wave with smile and again start walking. Why he think like that isn't I am like him or love him do I? No no I should focus on next move I think and walk toward my office table and sat in chair .

Yeonjun pov

I was doing my homework but my mind always get distracted by soobin thought. I was imagine how it nice when we live together I am eating him he was moaning oh it sound so delicious we can go park together while holding hand then we buy ice cream mint chocolate flavour of but I don't know his favourite flavour it's okay.

I am gone ask him if he ignore tommrow then he will see who is Kim Yeonjun. I didn't realised I smiling like an idiot but then I suddenly realised that I didn't tell this Mrs mat that I am in love. I will tell her tommrow and I shake my head so I stop stupid imagination so I can do my homework.

At morning
Next day I get ready for college and rush down and find Mrs mat she is cooking breakfast for me I run toward her she look at me with questioning gaze and I take deep breath and said " I am in love with soobin" she froze for second but when she realised her face make a way of wider smile .

We both shouted together " really?" "Yes" really I was jumping like a child in happiness she was also so happy about this she said "congratulations " I nodded she tiptoe and kissed my forehead she have slight tears in her eyes she look at me "I know my child never play with someone heart and please do everything to win his heart " she said while wipping her tears I hugged her and said " I am going to do everything to make him fall for me too". She nodded.

At college
I was in class wating for soobin to come.then after sometime I see him I walk toward his bench he look at me oh he really have soft eyes" he-hey " oh no did I shutter no no I have to confidence he also said "hey" as usual the cold tone but it also so soft I looked at me and I didn't realised am looking him for while he again said.

" like what did you saw?" I snapped out and nervousness took place inside before I did anything that gave him more reason to ignore me I shook my head and said "n-no-nothing" after that I walked toward my seat he looked at me confusingly and then again looked at the front.

Then teacher come in class " so guys I have test results and I want choi soobin and Kim Yeonjun come in front " yeonjun know he always come first that why teacher calling him but why soobin?
They both come in front The teacher said "so guys in second place this time is Kim yeonjun and in first place is choi soobin" everyone got shocked did he come second no way because of soobin.

He look at soobin and see he is  smirking at me. And then

_______________________________________ I hope you like this chapter

Happy New year to all of you
I wish your all wishes come true this year🎉🎉🎇🎆