games

-Tacos pov-

 I was 5 minutes late. despite being late no one was there. well, besides Book of course. its her house. the greeting was a little awkward. "Hey Book!" "Hi!" then awkward silence for a minute. "do you wanna come in?" "yeah!" after about ten minutes or so more people came. nice! after thirty minutes nothing was happening so Lollipop suggested we play "spin the bottle!" "I have no clue how to play!" Saw said in a calm tone. "you'll get the hang of it Saw" Lollipop replied. "This game is pretty stupid." I mumbled "taco! since you're so keen and excited on playing this game you start!" Lollipoop boomed. "you stupid- I hate you" (I know you know where this is going) I spun the bottle. It went round and round. until it landed on someone. book. this was going to be so awkward... "do we have to???" I whined "YES YOU DO" lollipop screamed. jeez.. I leaned forward. mwah! 

-books pov-

That felt nice~ WAIT WHAT. TACO- taCO I JUST STARTED SPEAKING TO HER AGAIN THIRTY MINUTES AGO OR SO. MY CHEEKS ARE RED AREN'T THEY. That would be easier to get over if she wasnt so cute.. T-T Should I tell her how I feel... (oh great this cliche again) well I mean I used to like her for about what one year? ugggghh these feeling are rushing backkkk.... maybe I should ask her if she wants to hang out for a little bit after the challenge again?