Arcade

-Tacos POV-

8:00... 9:00... 9:30... Despite being our "local" arcade, it was quite far away. Like, a thirty minute drive or so. (Thirty minute time skip because I'm sure you don't want to read about a car ride.) Once I arrived a familiar face greeted me. :) "Book?" "Hi!"  "I thought you said 10:00?" I asked. Uh... "How long have you been here?" "A few minutes ago, like fifteen minutes ago." She said. "Oh ok." I replied. After a while we got SO many tickets to the point where it started to drag along the floor. Book also stuffed some into her small little bag, to the point where it started to pour out of the bag, barely staying inside. After playing a few more games she turned to me. "Look how many we got!" She exclaimed. "Do you think we should turn it in now?" I replied. "Probably. Lol" She then grabbed my hand and sprinted over to the ticket reader. The machine then sucked all the tickets into the machine and the numbers started to appear on the screen. Before the machine could count all the tickets we put in, an employee stopped us. "The store is about to close in about ten minutes. Soo get your stuff and leave." "But I thought the store closed at 12:00?" Book said. "Its currently 11:50. Well since you guys are such a cute couple, you guys can stay for an extra ten minutes if you want. So altogether that's twenty minutes you have left soo spend it wisely." They replied. "We're not a couple!" We both exclaimed in unison. "Surreee... Have fun." We both started to blush. 

The machine made a few sounds before showing all the tickets we got. Turns out we had gotten over 3,000 tickets! We agreed on splitting the tickets to spend on different prizes for eachother. I chose a packet of skeetles and book to took the N&Ns. We kept on giggling till I noticed the time. "I better get going it's 12:05 am and they're about to close soo..." "Can I walk with you?" Book asked. "Yeah! C'mon!" I replied. She then grabbed my hand and started to walk with me.  I felt my cheeks turning red. We chatting until we made it to each others cars. "So this is the end of today, well actually yesterday. But I'll see you tomorrow." I giggled and waved goodbye. "See ya tomorrow!"