Duncan and DJ's friendship>>>

———————————————————————

total whores for drama:

Izzy: IZZY SAYS GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!

Lindsay: God morneng!

Tyler: Good morning Izzy, Good morning Lindsay! :)

Heather: Guys it's fucking 7am on a fucking SATURDAY...

Courtney: Heather is right guys, GO TO BED.

Izzy: Awhh bummer...

*Private messages between " 'bad boy' Duncan"(Duncan) and "Bakery boy(DJ)"*

'bad boy' Duncan: DJ, I'm sorry for texting you so early, but I can't sleep and idk what to do...

Bakery boy: No it's ok! I woke up at like 5am since I need to help mama at work! Is there any reason why you can't sleep?? :)

'bad boy' Duncan: Well
'bad boy' Duncan: Fuck idk how to say this.

Bakery boy: Don't worry! Take your time^^

'bad boy' Duncan: I think I like someone..
'bad boy' Duncan: But like that's not my problem, it's WHO I like who's the problem, and I've been thinking about this person all night.

Bakery boy: Oh Duncan, most people fall in love without wanting to, it's ok! If you don't mind me asking, who is this person you like?

'bad boy' Duncan: That's the problem DJ, it's Trent.
'bad boy' Duncan: HOW DID I FALL FOR TRENT?!??!

Bakery boy: Oh, I see. Well that's ok Duncan!!

'bad boy' Duncan: No DJ you don't get it, I like a guy...

Bakery boy: And that's completely ok, Duncan there's a lot of people in our cast that likes men, most of them haven't came out yet, but I promise you ur not the only one!

'bad boy' Duncan: Well I guess, but Trent likes someone else... As you know, he said it in the gc, what am I supposed to do? Sit in the dirt and fucking cry till my feelings go away?

Bakery boy: Hey, do you want to come by the bakery and hang out with me and mama to try and start your day on a better note?? :)

'bad boy' Duncan: Would you really let me do that??

Bakery boy: Ofc!!

'bad boy' Duncan: Thank you DJ, I'll be on my way.

Bakery boy: Anytime my friend! :D

*A few hours later*

total whores for drama:

Sierra: GUYS OMG GUYS, DID YOU GUYS SEE HOW DJ AND DUNCAN HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT TODAY?!??!?! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO MUCH YALL!!

Cody: Excuse me?-

Noah: I mean we all knew they were friends, but they actually hang out?-

Courtney: Dang, Duncan didn't even hang out with me that much!

Gwen: Same-

Sierra: YEAH!
Sierra: But Duncan looked a bit down- So DJ might have let him hang out with him and his mama to make him feel better!!

Trent: Duncan can actually feel down? Didn't take him for the sad kind-

Harold: Why? Do you care???😏

Trent: Harold stfu.

Katie: Oh yeah!! DJ lets people hang out with him and his mama when they're feeling down or sad!

Sadie: Yeah!! He let me and Katie hang out with him once^^

DJ: Hey guys what are we talking about? My phone is spamming🥲

Courtney: Are you with Duncan rn?

Duncan: Why do you care?

DJ: Duncan, we talked about the attitude.

Duncan: Whatever.

Gwen: Wait so Duncan is feeling down?-

Duncan: Excuse me? Where did THAT come from?

Noah: Well you're hanging out with DJ and apparently he lets people hang out with them when they're sad.

Katie: And Sierra said you looked a bit down!!

Duncan: Well Sierra saw wrong, I am fine😒

Courtney: Alright then, let's move on from this since he's fine, I don't wanna talk about him more than I have to

Duncan: Jokes on you for thinking that I wanted to be talked about.

Trent: Riiight, dude are you alright?? You always want to be talked about-

Heather: Bros probably just sad that he can't get Gwen or Courtney anymore.

Duncan: Hahaha very fucking funny Heather, and Trent to answer your question, I'm fine. Now if you may excuse me and DJ his mother is asking us for help at the bakery.

DJ: He's right! Bye guys!!^^

Lindsay: Byyyy, aniwy wat did e mess??

Leshawna: How does this girl not know how to write 'I' correctly??

Gwen: Honestly I have no idea-

—————————————————————————

SORRY GUYS BUT THIS ONES A LITTLE SHORTER THAN NORMAL SINCE IM VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL SINCE THAT STARTED AGAIN😭