Twisted

The class was nothing special, and I didn't even learn anything, but how could I?! There was always someone who just couldn't keep their mouth shut. They were whispering how I was a bad friend and how I didn't deserve to live! What did I do wrong?! I don't even know them! 

This always happens when someone just assumes I'm bad. All I want is to be left alone. I always think maybe it's the way I talk. Or maybe the way I look? 

One time I heard a girl assume I did dark magic! How would you think that? It just makes me crazy! Even sometimes mad. 

As I walked, I stopped thinking those thoughts. I had a best friend! Who was nice and liked me? Right? I was walking down a hallway when I heard a familiar voice in a classroom. I peered inside the room and saw a familiar blonde-haired girl, Bianca. 

She was talking to the girl at the lunch table. "So, where's my money?" Bianca said. 

"Huh? What money?" The unknown girl said.

"You know what I mean. The money for being friends with that freak!" Bianca basically shouted.

"Oh, you mean Quinn?" The unknown girl spoke again. As my heart stopped, I didn't understand! What did I do wrong?

"Yeah! Where's my money?" Bianca spoke a little bit more calmly.

"Chill, I have it right here. By the way, when are you going to get rid of her?" She whispered the last part.

I didn't stay for the rest of the conversation; I just ran. I ran out of the school, just wanting to get away from everyone. Everything. I was going insane. I did not have anyone. What did I do wrong? I ran behind the school, where a forest was. I just walked and walked in the forest with tears in my eyes. 

I was having horrible thoughts about myself. Maybe I'm not good enough? I'm not strong. I'm not as nice or social as others. Or maybe I just have a horrible personality. It was then that I realized that no one would see me for who I am, so why keep trying to convince them? Everyone leaves me eventually. So why be nice? No one is worth these thoughts. If I couldn't be liked by everyone. Why not be hated by everyone? 

After that, I found my way out of the forest and went home. I just thought to myself and finally decided what to do. I changed into black pants and a black shirt, with a random blue and white light jacket for some color.

Then I pulled a black ski mask over my brown hair and put on a mask with a frown that turns into a smile and plain, empty black holes for the eyes. Which were just black enough to cover my blue eyes.

I went out of my backdoor and walked in the woods until I was in town. I walked down the street to a little store. That may not have made much money, but it still made some. I walked inside, and the werewolf that was behind the counter didn't look up from his book, like he didn't even realize I entered the shop. This was perfect. I took my wand out of my jacket pocket and held it to his forehead.

He looked up. "What are you-" He looked up at the wand.

"Do I have to ask?" I said coldly.

"Ha, you're a joke." He said as he got up and tried to grab my wand. I sighed, then casted a spell that put him to sleep. I'm not to the point that I want to kill anyone. Yet.

I quickly grabbed the money and swiftly left the place, like it hadn't even been touched. 

I went back into the forest and took the same route to my house. I got inside the house and took off my mask and ski mask to breathe clearly. 

I looked at the money I stole. It wasn't much—maybe $300 or something. I smiled. It felt amazing to not be good. I changed into shorts and a t-shirt and hid my costume in a secret compartment I had. 

After that, I went to sleep, excited for what would happen tomorrow.

~~~~~◇♡~~~~~◇♡~~~~~◇♡~~~~~◇♡~~~

Thank you for reading and  I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day!

Also sorry that I changed the way I write a bit but I'm just trying to improve my writing skills.