²

𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 ❛ 𝘙𝘦𝘯 ❛ 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘙𝘺𝘥𝘦 | 26

27 January 2022

❝ 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 ! , wonderful, pose just like that !" The photographer praised Lauren as she posed for her model pictures.

【┘】
20 minutes later, Lauren is at her favourite nail salon, getting her nails done for the welcome party of her little sister and her best friend they both came back from New York after all it's been 6 months since she saw her little munchkin.

She dearly missed her , after all the thinking, her nails we're done, she paid the black woman leaving a 50 dollar tip she walked to her black range rover , she started it driving to her moms place feeling happy and refreshed.

She parked her car in front of her mom's house, making sure to turn off the car , lock it, and walk up to the house, knocking on the door . It flew open, revealing her mom.

" Hey, Mommy !" She spoke, looking at the much older brown skinned woman.
The woman stepped aside before speaking. "Hey sweetie, I've made food if you're hungry," she smiled the woman . She removed her shoes she sat down on the couch, and she decided on filming her nails and posting it.

She grabbed her silver iPhone 14 Pro max she started filming her nails.

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧.𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 30 seconds ago

She heard the door open hearing two familiar voices, making her turn around, seeing her little sister she saw grow up

Her eyes watered as she ran over to them.

" Ren ! I missed you, " Lily yelled out, making tears roll down Ren's cheek she hugged both of the girls.

" I missed both of you. How yall doing ?" She exclaimed they soon started having their own conversations.

"Soo Ren, what's up with your love life , hm?" Lily asked, making Ren shake her head. " Well, I'm not interested in anyone right now. How about you guys?" she asked.