³

𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳é𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘯25 april 2022

25 april 2022.

❛𝘴𝘢y aaah. " She dragged out, holding the spoon to Leana's mouth. The baby cheerfully openeing her mouth.

"Yum ! Yum ! " Leana squealed out.
"Yum yum indeed fatfat," she smiled, making O'leana babble and yell.

"Gio ! ,Grace ! I'm back !" She heard Xylene yell out, making her tell her that they're in the living room.She first walked in the kitchen, washing her hands before walking to Grace and Leana.

"Hi, fat mamaa," she dragged out, picking up her child.Her Hazel eyes moved to Grace, making Grace feel nervous under her gaze."Thank you so much, love !" Xy said, looking at Grace.

"It's no problem, she's a sweet girl, isn't that right, fat fat?" Grace asked Leana, making the little girl squeal and smile.

"Well, be going now. i will text you later today, okay?" Grace nodded, walking them to their car and seeing them drive away she walked back inside.

They are so cute what the fuck she thought to herself.
Her phone started ringing an unknown number calling her she awnsered the voice on the other line said "So Grace this what we doing now?"

Grace clicked her tongue at the root of her mouth."Emalia leave me the fuck alone we been done" she harshly informed in the phone.She made sure to track the phone location down."Talk to that bitch again and I'll make sure you never see her again" Emalia said before hanging up.

Grace felt her blood boiling.She threw her phone at a wall, watching it scatter all over the floor. Her eyes visibly darkened.She grabbed her back up the phone, and she went on Instagram, seeing that Xylene posted .Seeing her face made her calm and relaxed, she liked the picture smiling.

She frowned, questioning why Xy was so dressed up .She didn't tell her that she was going somewhere, so she decided to call Xy.She pressed on the saved contact,'mi princesa👣🩷'

On the second ring, she answered, "Yes, Grace?" She asked."Where you going, ma?" She asked, making Grace clear her throat."I'm going to the club with my friends," she muttered.

Grace quietly stared at the phone.
"I'm coming pull up to my house." Grace demanded hearing Xy huff before muttering a small "fine." Xy hung up.
Grace decided on wearing a black fitted shirt she buttoned the buttons and the first 3 buttons she left open.

She let her curly hair down, spraying her signature perfume she put on some black jeans she put on some shoes and walked downstairs waiting for Grace.