Chapter 1

Cars pass by as they watched children silently being picked up one by one, the collective chatter and commotion serving as background noise, while side glances were thrown to the child sitting on a bench waiting paitently.

"pssst- do you see that girl?, wasn't she the one who freed those scary monsters?...", a boy whispered to their friend.

The other glanced at them, trying to be subtle, "I know right! Those things...they look so weird, ew!" they said back.

Frisk remained quiet amongst those whispers, it was odd. To be looked at like they were so different, like they were some glorified artifact but instead of people being in awe, they looked at them like they were a incredelous object.

"Those kids...so ignorant." Chara spat out, glaring at them.

'I know', Frisk said back.

They gritted hard on their teeth, clenching their fist as to not cause a scene.

Moving to think of something else, while observing the cars Frisk could spot a purple car throughout the hustle and bustle, It slowed down as it reached the entrance to pick up kids.

'Mum', they smiled.

Getting up from their bench, they walked through towards the car and climbed inside of it, getting into their seat and buckling up.

"How was school Frisk?" mum asked, the car rumbled as initiative they were going, Frisk watched the passing trees and houses as they drove off.

"It was great mum" they lied through their teeth, this was the perfect timeline and they wouldn't ruin that.

"Thats great Frisk", mum said smiling.

Frisk watched as trees and houses passed by, they were heading to a specialized area for monsters only–with the exception of Frisk of course.

Their phone pinged at a message, and they took it out and looked at the displayed notifications.

MESSAGES

COOLEST SKELETON EVER!!

Hello Frisk! Alphys got the cake everyones waiting here!

Frisk smiled at the reminder of the special day, today was the 1-year anniversary of monsters being on the surface. They were celebrating at her mums house.

When they first arrived at the surface, the monsters and humans fought hard for Frisks custody. But with everyones determination and support, they have finally won. Toriel was officially her mum.

This timeline was perfect, and they wouldn't do anything to change that. They had promised to tell Sans to never reset again, and that this would remain a secret between them. This was the timeline to end all timelines.

The car went to a abrupt stop when they reached their destination, "Frisk, were here" mum spoke with mirth in her tone.

Frisk exited the car after mum went out and locked the car, going to the porch of the house as she unlocked the door.

A giddy feeling sat at the bottom of their stomach at the knowing thought of what awaited behind the door.

As mum twisted the knob, Frisk walked into the dark room knowing what was yet to come.

"HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!", everyone shouted.

In the group of people huddled up was Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Sans, and papyrus, "Happy anniversary to you guys too", Frisk said meekly.