♡°☆New year Eve☆°♡

Idea by Me💅
Words : 1208
_________________

"Hyung hyung hyung!! Just a few hours before 2024!!" The younger exclams.

"I know Jeongin, you've been telling me this every hour." Seungmin responds, sitting comfortably on the couch.

"We haven't eaten dinner yet... do you want to cook something with me?"

"No."

"Awww why?" Jeongin whines, pouting at the latter.

"Because I'm comfortable here. On the couch. Doing nothing."

"But I wanted to do something fun for agreeably entering 2024..."

"Jeongin....I'm tired."

"Okay..."

The younger starts pouting and leaving the living room. He was disappointed that his best friend didn't want to do anything. But the latter really wants to... so Jeongin has the idea of doing the things he was supposed to do with Seungmin alone.

The younger starts putting his shoes and his coat because it's cold outside and when he was about to go out.

"Where are you going?" Seungmin suddenly asks. Jeongin was surprise because the latter was focused on the TV a few seconds ago.

"To the convenience store."

"Why are you going there alone?"

"Because I don't have all the things I need and I want to cook." He explains.

"Do you even know what time it is?"

"hum... 10PM why?"

"That's what I thought.... It's too late to go out alone. You're not going."

"What?! Oh please hyung!! I want to cook something special for the new year!! If you don't want to do it with me, then I'Il do it alone!!"

The older sight and got up, putting his shoes and coat like his best friend.

"What are you doing hyung?" Ask Jeongin

"I'm going to the convenience store. Do you want to go with me?"

The eyes of the latter light up.

"Okay! I'm going with you!" He giggles and they both go out of their dorm, making their way to their destination.

When they were walking, a silence were present. Until Jeongin opens his mouth to talk.

"Why did you change your mind this fast Minnie hyung?"

"Because I don't want you to walk outside alone, at New years Eve, at 10PM but especially at night. It's dangerous."

They both approached a small alley where adult people were drinking and smoking.

"You see? If you were alone, these men could run to you and attack you."

The younger shivered at the thought and was glad that Seungmin insisted on going with him. The two start walking away making sure that the drunk men don't see them and they continue they way.

"W-what c-could they d-do..?"

Seungmin stays silent for a moment before talking.

"You... you don't want to know..." The older said softly.

Jeongin could feel the tears threatening to fall. He was now scared to just walk alone even when it wasn't at night. Seungmin starts panicking when he sees the tears in the younger's eyes and passes his arm around Jeongin's shoulders.