𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔. "𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑"

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝟗𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢'𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝...

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬❤️

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑]

"Y/N..!" Her parents yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

What could they possibly want now..?

She sighed, exiting her room. Walking down the steps to see none other than her parents and.

Micheal..?!

Micheal..?! What the hell was this doofus doing here...?

With her parents..?

"We told you not to invite anyone, whats gotten into you..! And of all people you invite... Him.."

Before she had the chance to answer, Micheal suddenly interrupted the conversation. "Wait..! Mr L/N, Misses L/N.. it wasn't her fault."

Mike spoke up, they turned as the looked at the teenage boy.

"What do you mean..?"

"I was the one who came over.. she just told me she was grounded, no need to get so worked up about it.."

She physically cringed at that last part, "Actually we do have a right to get worked up about it.. we're her parents, and you're just some random boy."

Her father crossed his arms. Glaring at the teen, "Look point is he was leaving, can you just stop embarrassing me right now..?"

Y/N spoke up, butting between the two. Heading over to Mike as they scoffed. She didn't even care about the situation or what they felt.

"Sorry Mike... you might as well leave now before they explode.." Y/N whispered into his ear as he chuckled a bit.

"Are you sure...?" Mike asked, not wanting Y/N to face the brunt of whatever her parents would do.