𝐎𝐧𝐞

✰

For generations of High Schoolers, you could only be: a jock, a geek, a princess, or a bully.

But times have changed.

Jocks play video games, Princesses are on anti depressants, and geeks basically run the country.

Sohee thought they were living in a brand and brave new world, a place without labels and stereotypes, but every so often, there's this one moment in high school that changes your perspective on everything.

And for sohee, it happened in senior year, about a month before homecoming.

Sohee was cruising the hall with his two best friends: Osaki Shotaro- the kind one- an aspiring fashion designer, great dancer, and a Zen Buddhist. Body built tall and slim like a model ( which his interning for) with blonde, gorgeous, and fluffy hair, and a face that'll make you give him all your money. 

Lee Chanyoung aka Anton- The tough one- football striker, Celloist, and, surprisingly, a great hacker. Anton is the real definition of "Tall Dark and Handsome" with a physique built like a Greek god and a cute face that some how matches his hot body.

While sohee..

He's just the other one, Kdrama obsessed ( or generally movies) , and Music club's forgotten member. Nothing special about his looks- he's cute enough with nicely scattered freckles and lowkey adorable fang tooth, a little bit below average but not drastically short.

"Fuck shotaro has the hottest ass" a random student commented to their friends.

Eyes following the trio as they walked pass them down the hallway, chatting amongst themselves.

"But Anton has the hottest abs" another argued, licking their lips remembering the treasured memory of shirtless and sweaty Anton on the field, abs glistening under the sun.

"And sohee.. " the last trailed off, looking for appropriate terms to define him, " he has the hottest friends" he settled for, getting approving nods from his friends.

"Ayo! Homecoming tickets, get the homecoming tickets" a jock announces loudly in the hallway, passing fliers for the homecoming and eager students grabbing them before quickly dropping a few rolls.

The first bell rings and sohee sighs, both he and Anton are waiting for shotaro to pick up his stationaries for the next class. " we're gonna be late " Sohee whines, tugging shotaro's sleeves, trying to get the older to hurry up and stop contemplating on what color of highlighter to use for his notes.

Anton vaguely looks unfazed, leaning on a locker and scrolling through tiktok.

"Hey, Shotaro and Anton, homecoming tickets? " the jock asks, stopping right in front of them, waving the fliers and completely ignoring sohee.